Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...this was yesterday (sunday).... :lol:

mommy & daddy share sammich together without me in the heated car....it called pastrami melt from subways

i loves walkies with mommy

we got to see the Sun falling down too!

daddy took this shot

it was 40 sumthin degrees out but near water it colder!

we see funny plant!

and then comes more of em!

i wanted to say hi to everyone around the world! i wuv my mommy & daddy~

mommy what are yoo doin?! lets go home! i cold! :foxes15:

oh yea....here's my silly friend Aries~ daddy says to call her sister...but she no has a bark just a meow

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Beautiful pics! And that sammie looks great will have to give it a try!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Nice pics. love the one of the 3 of you the best :) ( that sandwich does look delicious... now i think i also want to try it so i'm going to subway for lunch to get one. lol )

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmaooooo! welcome guys. enjoy the sammich! it was really really good! ;) i also got the macadamia cookies with the meal too instead of chips yum yum yum ;) hehe elaine i love that pic too! @[email protected]

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:sad5: aww you guys are all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
I'm so happy for you, your bf looks like a sweetheart! You two make a beautiful couple! :love5:
I wish you guys a lot of happy years together! :)

The pics are awesome, Dex is styling, and I love the kitty too! :p

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i couldnt get to subway today, and cant go tomorrow, .. but going on wednesday and i'm glad you told me about the white chocolate macadamia cookie. gonna get one of those too :D LOL

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
loved the pics! thanks for sharing :)
you guys make a great little family.
i'm going to get some lunch now... lol!
thanks therese! did u get subways!

:sad5: aww you guys are all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
I'm so happy for you, your bf looks like a sweetheart! You two make a beautiful couple! :love5:
I wish you guys a lot of happy years together! :)

The pics are awesome, Dex is styling, and I love the kitty too! :p
thanks LS! hehehe! its been 4 years and almost 8 months so far! friday is our anniv :coolwink:

Gorgeous pics!!!
OOooh me love macadamia nut white choc chip cookies!!:love5::headbang:
thanks cherper! mmm theyre my fav at subways lol. the raspberry cheesecake not so much...the choco chops are ok...macadamia all the way! just have to watch out for spilling it cuz of dexter :]

AHhhhhh little Dexter is a lucky dog,what a great day out
hai michele! thankie! :D it was great, just wish it wasnt so cold...i was freeezin!

Great pics, and the sandwich is making me hungry!! Is that Central Park?
chachiamom thanks! lookin at the sammich sure made me want it again... :[ and nope its not central park. its just a small park in queens. central park is manhatten hehe~ way too cold and far to go. i actually haven't been there for years now

i couldnt get to subway today, and cant go tomorrow, .. but going on wednesday and i'm glad you told me about the white chocolate macadamia cookie. gonna get one of those too :D LOL
elaine! noooooooo!! thats such ssad news :( i hope u get it on wednesday! the bread we used was italian herb and cheese, so it was double the cheese! actually he asked for shredded cheese inside with the provolone cheese...so triple the cheese! :shock: and yes u MUST get the macadamia cookies, best eaten when soft though so make sure it wasnt there the whole day and night LOL ! >.<

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
thanks LS! hehehe! its been 4 years and almost 8 months so far! friday is our anniv :coolwink:

Ohhh Friday the 13th...spooky! :happy2: lol

4 years is nothing, I've had my slave...oops I mean my man,lol, for almost 10 years! :coolwink:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ohhh Friday the 13th...spooky! :happy2: lol

4 years is nothing, I've had my slave...oops I mean my man,lol, for almost 10 years! :coolwink:
hahaha ur manslave! LOL ;)
ah 4 years is a huge deal to me. my regulars were 1 month, 3 months, 6 months at most hahaha :x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts