Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally some nice weather ! We have had so much rain and cold I thought spring would never come !

I found a fish !

Zari and pretending we are on the Titanic BOL

then we had a picnic and a swing in the park...

Daddy taking us for one last stroll before heading home..

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Looks like you all had so much fun!!! I just love the flowered harness/outfit...darling. The pic in the swing made me giggle. LOL I didn't know you had such talented little actresses. :D I wish I could send you some of our heat. I'm tired of it already!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Great photos Kathleen, the girls look as if they are really enjoying themselves, I too love the swing pic. xx

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks like you all had so much fun!!! I just love the flowered harness/outfit...darling. The pic in the swing made me giggle. LOL I didn't know you had such talented little actresses. :D I wish I could send you some of our heat. I'm tired of it already!
Send me some Tina, I'm fed up of getting wet. xx

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves, thanks for sharing pictures with us!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks like everyone had a fun day in the sun! I love the flowered dress Izzy is modeling!
Thanks but it is actually her harness...Zari has the same one on...they are so nice...the neck line is cut low enough so it doesn't push on Izzys pacemaker...

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tina..I am with Lisa...send some heat our way...we have had such a long cold winter and a yucky spring....very discouraging....but yesterday and today were nice so maybe the worst is behind us, fingers crossed...

poor Izzy has been so fatigued after her outing yesterday...alarmingly so...her pulse was irratic last evening...I am sure she used up a years worth of her battery as her rate was so slow, her pacemaker was working overtime...she is very fatigued today so lesson learned...we can't become complacent regarding her cardiac issues.....:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts