Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have collected a few different Halloween outfits for Roxy over the past few weeks. Thought I would share! The pictures aren't the best quality, as they are from my iPhone!

Here is her new sweater I just bought for only $6 today. I think it makes her look like a boy, maybe that's just because it's orange. But, it's cute for the Halloween season! ;)

Here is her ladybug costume. Found these on an old babydoll! Simple and cute! :) I think this is her least favorite though. She refuses to walk!

My Uncle gave this one to her. It's a little big, but I think it's cute for pictures! HEHE!

Here is my favorite. Her pink and green tutu! I just love her!!! :love1:

She wants nothing more than to get that little piece of ZP!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute costumes! She is adorable!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"TEFT!! YOU STOLD MY OUFWIT!!"
View attachment 6340

Personally I think it's cute...Bijoux being a diva needs some convincing lol
"SAWWY BIJOUX! But now we can be matching chis! :)" Bijoux looks so adorable! I think the sweater is so cute too! It's perfect for Halloween.

Amberleah has an outfit some what like yours, I got ours at goodwiil 2.99

Aww! I love it! Almost exactly the same! So cute on her too!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Everyone looks so cute in their pumpkin sweaters!

The tutu is "too, too" much! I think my fav is the lady bug! Such cute outfits!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she is just soooo cute! The ladybug is my favorite! :D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Adorable!

She's doing better than Diesel is...I finally found a Halloween t shirt small enough for him, and what does he do? He pulls it off and poops on it while in his kennel...:coolwink:

AND...He will NOT poop in the kennel, so that really says alot about how he felt about the t shirt...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts