Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's raining here in England,cold and dark and windy.Can't wait for the summer.
What weather are you having ?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I got up at midnight because the wind was howling so badly. Looked outside and it was snowing huge flakes and kind of sleeting at the same time. This morning, it was raining and all the snow was gone. Now it's sunny and it's supposed to be 60 later today. That is Kansas for ya. If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute and it will change. :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
LOL - I thought that was what people said about Canada! We had 4 inches of snow earlier in the week and now it is 10 celsius, sunny and beautiful (and I am stuck at work!). No green grass yet though.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL - I thought that was what people said about Canada! We had 4 inches of snow earlier in the week and now it is 10 celsius, sunny and beautiful (and I am stuck at work!). No green grass yet though.
It's 6.30pm here in Engalnd and 12 c and getting dark ,has stopped raining at last,but more tomorrow,then sunny 14c sunday and same Monday so not so bad

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
60 degrees here and dark, dreary, raining and calling for hail and thunderstorm:-(

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
56 and cloudy and gloomy in nyc. it looks like its gonna rain any second. sigh. where's my sunshine? i'm going on vacation in 10 days and i can't wait to get out of this weather!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
73 and sunny. I'm headed to a College Softball game this evening, so hopefully it stays that way. But it's supposed to pour down rain tomorrow and Sunday.

L

·
0 Posts
Cold and dark and windy - at least yesterday was - not cold, but surely dark and windy. Had tornado warnings for a few hours yesterday in East Tennessee. A tornado touched down a couple of counties away from me and two people were killed. Had lots and lots of rain and some wind, but nothing serious here. It all blew over in my area, thank goodness. We're supposed to have sun this afternoon and tomorrow, Easter Sunday, is supposed to be gorgeous with non-stop sunshine. Hooray for spring!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cold and dark and windy - at least yesterday was - not cold, but surely dark and windy. Had tornado warnings for a few hours yesterday in East Tennessee. A tornado touched down a couple of counties away from me and two people were killed. Had lots and lots of rain and some wind, but nothing serious here. It all blew over in my area, thank goodness. We're supposed to have sun this afternoon and tomorrow, Easter Sunday, is supposed to be gorgeous with non-stop sunshine. Hooray for spring!
Oh god that's awful,it's happening all over the world.Here in England today ,fine rain 55F outside no sun,but tomorrow like you ,sun for the next 2 days then back to rain tuesday.

·
Registered
438 Posts
well here in england..bournemouth. should be sunny for easter day but woke up to grey clouds and drizzle again :(
looks like it is trying to brighten up though yippeeee!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes they said Sunday & Monday would be warm and sunny.It's cold and raining !Don't think they know what they are talking about half the time.Not even a peep from the sun here in Buckinghamshire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts