Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mummy tink she is sum suber fannastic potograpper nd bugs me wit her mr fwashy wen i all i dooin is mindn ma own biz niss!

ohhhh here we go

100_1105 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

noo, go away! I not even goin to look at chew!

100_1095 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

I sted no mom!

100_1100 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

Noooo! dawddy cum sayve me!

100_1101 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

Otay mum dat was mean, i sowwy, i gib u kizez

100_1099 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

Otay nd one look, but not happy wook!

100_1096 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
JUST A SIDE NOTE.

Thats my partners room at his house, not my room.... as you noticed, its sparkling clean???

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, super cute pics! Is that a Park Avenue harness? The lady that makes them, Kelly, is a friend of mine. She's a wonderful lady, and does such a great job at making those! :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww, super cute pics! Is that a Park Avenue harness? The lady that makes them, Kelly, is a friend of mine. She's a wonderful lady, and does such a great job at making those! :)
YES! It is! I love it!
Its so damn cute and its practical! and its cute! Plus the snap closure makes it pretty easy and I know its secure!

AND it was like 3 bucks to ship to Aust. Which is amazing! It cost me less than the plain black, and super boring harness that I was originally using, which I actually had to alter to make it fit her right!

Tell your friend that I love it! :D

I am actually thinking of getting an xmas one instead of an outfit (Cause it will be summer and super hot by then)

Just havent gotton around to looking :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Super cute pics, love the harness too!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Those are so cute! LOL She is adorable I'm sure that's what my girls say to me too every time they see that camera come out! hehehe! Love the photos they are adorable!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Super cute pics, love the harness too!
Very cute pictures, love the harness.
So darling! Those are great pics.
Thanks Guys!

Aww, she's such a cutie! I love the kissy pic. :love5:
Just quietly, I have been trying to get a photo of me and Fiddle for ages! lol. This one just happened to work when I did it! I love it!

Those are so cute! LOL She is adorable I'm sure that's what my girls say to me too every time they see that camera come out! hehehe! Love the photos they are adorable!
Haha she can now recognize the camera, any time I get it out, she does the harry Holt

Great pics. the B&W effect really does make them stand out
She looks a little white and flash shoked but in some but some turned out nice, Just wasnt light enough to take the flash off

Such a pretty little girl.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts