Chihuahua People Forum banner

Webbox

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  sullysmum 
#1 ·
For my JRT x Chihuahuas puppies i have bought some Webbox you know like The big sausage shape meat? I cant think what i mean now lol has anyone had good results from it?

#4 ·
i bought some around 2 years ago - there wasnt any of my dogs normal food in the pet shop (they were just starting out) , this was all they has (i was in the lake district as i have a caravan there)

wasnt a hit with my dogs - i put it down in front of them and they were like - are you being serious!? they never touched it
the packaging was filled with water too for some reason

might be a hit with your pups tho

#11 ·
We get in a very similar thing at work, Davies Meat Rolls, and I absolutely HATE them!
First the ingredients are terrible, and when you slice into them and cut them up to put them in the dogs bowls theres always horrid manky bits in it like cartalidge, tubes (like from a heart or veins or something?) bits of bone, funny little bristly hairs and quite often there will be bits of packaging inside to, and once there was a plastic packet that wasn't even from the outside packaging. Its not very good, very worrying.

I hope the webbox ones aren't the same, but i'd still avaoid it like the plague x

#12 ·
oo really? Well ehwn i opened them they were like sausage meat very smooth not chunky like you described. Its only for the puppies they enjoy it they havent had the runs or anything they seem ok on it at the moment ill have to wait a weeks or so and evaluate it again lol but for the time being its ok

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.