Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've beentrying to order my how could anyone bracelet from urban decay for days now and i can't get onto their website. i was albe to last week with no problem where i first seen the bracelet but now i just get the following message...... please someone give me contact information for urban decay cause i can't even contact the website admin to see what they say about this problem cause i can't even get on the site to get contact info...

You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Authentication, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It looks like their site is down and the problem is on their end of the spectrum.

I'd email the webmaster ([email protected] usually will get to him or her) and ask if they know, although I would think they would know already, especially if it's been a few days.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Mandi this is the information I found on their website...

Good luck

For questions and information about how to place an order with Urban Decay.com, check your order, cancel your order, or information about Urban Decay's store locations contact UrbanDecay.com's Customer Service Representatives:

Customer Service Center

By Phone:
Call us toll free at (800) 784-URBAN or (800) 784-8722 or (954) 986-7522. Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm Eastern Standard Time.

By E-mail:
You may also e-mail us at [email protected], which will be answered within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Standard Time.

Returns and Exchanges
Urban Decay offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee policy on all merchandise. Click the link below to get more information.

Urban Decay.com Return Center
6100 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 430
Hollywood, FL 33024-7900
More Info

For general questions and information about the Urban Decay contact Urban Decay's Corporate Office at:

Corporate Headquarters

By Phone:
Call us at (949) 631-4504
Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Standard Time

By Mail:
Urban Decay LLC
729 Farad St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yayayaayaya i finally can get on!!!

placing my order now :) thanks for the help ladies, i guess they had temporary technical difficulties.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts