Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Leah - 17 weeks - 2 lb 3 oz.

Oakley scoots in for a quick Leah touch-up.

Piglet says o-hai! I doooo nooot wike my shirwt!

TRYING to get everyone to come over...

Girlies!

Trying to get a picture of Leah. B thought he'd help!

We's a cute, right?

Piglet was gonna come join and this is what Bryco thought about THAT!
I crack up whenever he makes his "mean" face. Its a joke!

Piglet Suave!

Little cute ;)

{more to come}

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

If anyone's wondering where Laurel is...this is what she thought of all this BS!!! HAHA.

Mally! Her nickname is Malaysia. Hubby says it's for "Mal Asia"...as in "bad Asia". Ha ha ha! Anyway, that morphed into "Mally" and she gets called that a lot.

Smishy-boo.

Le-ha-ha!

Piglet again !

I forced her into ONE picture.

We's all pooped out from all deez pictures.

Loving their daddy.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Every kind of darling and I love their new spring clothes!
Teeny little Oakley looks huge next to Leah and Bryco's mean face makes it look like he is smiling! haha!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Every kind of darling and I love their new spring clothes!
Teeny little Oakley looks huge next to Leah and Bryco's mean face makes it look like he is smiling! haha!
Oh gosh, how small Leah is just kills me. I really really hope she grows...

HAHA yeah, his mean face isn't much to write home about. Trigger pretty much just ignores it ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Omg this post is off the charts with the cute factor! They are all just sooo adorable. I love the dresses! Soo pretty and they look so sweet in them. I don't think I even realized how tiny Leah was, she is like itty itty bitty! LOL at Bryco's "mean" face, too funny. :) These pics make me want a house full of chi's waaawww!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now they are freakin adorable!! I love their outfits! They are sooo ready for spwing!!!
Thank you!! I bet Shaley and Kizzie have some cute spring dresses hiding out somewhere too ;)

Omg this post is off the charts with the cute factor! They are all just sooo adorable. I love the dresses! Soo pretty and they look so sweet in them. I don't think I even realized how tiny Leah was, she is like itty itty bitty! LOL at Bryco's "mean" face, too funny. :) These pics make me want a house full of chi's waaawww!
Ack! Yes Leah is teeny tiny. Everyone thinks she's 8 weeks old. A house full is fun, maybe you need one more? ;)

I'm one of those that love when I see chis in dresses.....They are so adorable especially all the girls..!!
Thanks! :) I kept trying to get a good one of all 4 girls but Laurel was in evil mode and Bryco kept wanting to join in. Heh oh well.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
LOVE Bryco's "mean" face!!! That cracked me up! What a doll.
Laurel on top of the couch is hilarious. I guess she thinks higher ground is safer. Lol!

They are ALL adorable Kristi. I am sooooo in love with Asia though. She really is so pretty. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOVE Bryco's "mean" face!!! That cracked me up! What a doll.
Laurel on top of the couch is hilarious. I guess she thinks higher ground is safer. Lol!

They are ALL adorable Kristi. I am sooooo in love with Asia though. She really is so pretty. :)
Laurel loves to sit up there while I "pick" on the younger ones. I sometimes force her to take pics but a lot of times I can tell she's really not happy about it so I have stopped forcing her haha. I just try to snap in a few pics here and there of her in her "natural" state LOL!

Thanks for the sweet comment! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahhhh, love the pics! Love the new spring outfits. They are sure ready for the warm weather. :love5: The MChi's *HEART* the Green Chis!! hehe

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahhhh, love the pics! Love the new spring outfits. They are sure ready for the warm weather. :love5: The MChi's *HEART* the Green Chis!! hehe
Awww green cheese love m cheese toooooo! We have had a few "teaser" days here and its just killing us. I know it takes way longer to get them up in ME but I hope you get some nice weather soon.

Yes, they sure do! LOL I'll be making some soon! It's in the works hehe ;) Your babies are just toooo adorable! LOVE looking at their photos!
Oh I just saw their cute little pink dresses, and I can't wait to see what you make for them! I need a sewing machine...bad!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I love each and every single one of them. I wish I could meet them in person! They are just to die for. Roxy would love playing with them. I love how tiny and fluffy the little girlies are, and how super cute Oakley and Laurel are. And then there's Bryco and Trigger who are also super cute. I could never pick a favorite. They are all awesome.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Awwwww! These just made my night! I love that you were trying to get a cute group shot of the girlies and Bryco kept popping up. His expression in the first pic with Leah is hilarious, it was my favorite until I saw his mean (I love that he is managing to curl his lip without actually showing any teeth). We are shaking in our boots over here Bryco ;)
The puppies are looking so good! Leah is getting more red already :)
We need more Green Chi photoshoots, get them all new his and hers park avenue harnesses and take more pics pleeeeeease????

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got a few more of their little spring outfits in the mail today so I will try to snap some new pictures this weekend :) :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts