Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my youngest brother got married on July4th and we had brought the dogs along and their crate and placed them in the Sunday School house next to the church where it was cool. Well hubby told the kids to go let them out to go potty and well they musta smelled mommy and daddy because all of a sudden I hear "Jodie your dogs".. They got inside and were running everywhere. I was kinda embarrassed because it was dinner and they were jumping on everyone till we finally caught them. I didn't realize the photographer had stopped my daughter on her way out and took these:

Gizmo looks so guilty in the last picture lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
What's the problem Mom? We're part of the family too. Hey, wait, save me roast beef please!!!

Too hilarious. I've had to look at it twice. That's just adorably funny. They can't help but want Mom and Dad!!! Great pic of daughter and gorgeous pups!!!

L

·
0 Posts
hahahaha ..... sooooooo cute! Two little Chis trying to look innocent and invisible!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Cutest little wedding crashers I've ever seen, that's for sure!! :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
ooh, new sis in law isnt mad is she? when my younger bro got married we shivaree'd him and his wife (tradition for my mom's side) and she got pissed. just a few mardi gras beads hung around the living room and a bell on the bedsprings. ( they have no neighbors) oh and shoes to wish them a happy house, and welcome her to the family. we are (were) a close family and have always tried to welcome SO's in, but she was pissed nonetheless. I have since discovered that we were supposed to disappear permanantly from their lives as soon as we cleaned up from their reception. she already hated us. anyway, they are all three cute as they can be and the photo with them and your daughter is wonderful.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah she weren't upset, but her mother in the other hand was less than thrilled. Gizmo is still less than perfect in the manners department too so for what it was, it was best he and Boo go back to the crate till it was done.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts

OK sorry but I think it is so cute that they crashed the wedding.
TO be honest if I knew more chihuahuas when I got married,
I would have invited more of them than "human" guests.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh totally! Had hubby and I had them when we got married almost 9 years ago, they would have had a place in the wedding ceremony.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts