Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I'm not a new dog owner, but I'm a new Chi owner and I love it! I have a 4 yr old Boxer-mix named Jade and a 4 month old long-haired Chihuahua named Ein. Both are females and they are my kids. I never liked Chihuahuas growing up (the only ones I knew were vicious ankle biters) but after working for several years as a Dog Trainer/Kennel worker/Pet-Sitter, I fell in love with the breed. So much so that last month we brought home our new baby girl! She is the most adorable, naughty little creature! She responds to either "Ein" or "Wee Beastie" depending on if she's being good ;)

She's going to be a big girl! The breeder said she'll probably get near 9 lbs, which is good because she loves to play with our 60lb dog and I don't worry so much that she'll be crushed. She certainly keeps me on my toes! Or bites them, depending on her mood.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, Congratulations on your new addition. Zoey was a toe bitter too when she was a pup.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Welcome. Reggie still is a toe biter. lol He's about 6 years old and always wants his belly rubbed. He will flop on his back infront of my feet and bite at my toes until I rub his belly.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome! As soon as I figure out how to get pictures into my album, I'll have lots of pictures of both my girls up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts