Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw. He's so cute. Next you'll have to get your chocolate one.
Haha I think I might have to get a divorce first!
I would sooo love to own a choc, but I feel like my pack is complete now :)

donut donut donut donut!!!! oh and of course the puppy is cute too hahaha. adorables
Lol gotta love the donut! They don't really play with it, but it was only £1 and I love it, it's so cute! Lol thanks :)

lol his cuteness is unreal! the headtilt overkilled me with cute, what colours were his brothers and sisters?
Ye I love the head tilt one esp too! He had a brother and a sister and they were both the same colours as Sugar, brown sables with black masks, I think it's just his brother left to find a home now.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you should submit some pictures of him to some magazine or calender. He just looks so precious.
Awe that's so kind thank u! Do they look for puppy pics or do u just email them and see if they will use them? Never thought of doing that before!

I love the spotted nose! So adorable! How are Sugar and Spice adapting?
Better than I thought, I knew Spice would love a new playmate but thought Sugar might but put out, but Sugar has been so nice and gentle with him, she cleans his face it's so cute :)

awwww! why not! kc would go over the moon for that donut, she loves all toys LOL :lol:
I don't kno y they won't play with it, they prefer chews to toys though, they are just using the donut as a pillow so far lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts