Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was off on Friday so my parents and I decided to go to Middleburg (nice town known for horse farms, hunting dogs etc) and we brought BG & Sonny with us as they have been going stir crazy with the heat and not being able to get out.

We saw a very cute dog shop so we decided to go check it out. (all hostic good stuff too WooHoo) The pups were greeted with aligator jerky as soon as they walked in the door and the owners were super excited as they have not seen dogs in a day or two with this heat wave. They were also checking out the Buddy Belts as they have not seen them and they loved them! BG kept looking for the nice lady to give out more treats! LOL

Sonny now this is my size bone

Mom can I pick out my birthday cake please!

I want dis one

Resting in the shade

FOR BRODY'S MOM :) One of each please

I could not believe dogs were allowed in the butcher. I missed the shot of Sonny on his back feet staring at the sausage as I was laughing too hard

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We then took this crazy back road back toward my house. We had to stop a small country store for a potty break for my mom. Well Mom walked in and they told her the potty was around back. So she started walking back and my dad decided to pull the car around. The two munchkins went crazy as they thought we were leaving Grandma!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And we had to cut our grass so here is some deck and yard play photos

BG- Gibbs watch the drool

Bg

Gibbs Drool

Sonny- Love ya mom

Sadie guarding the grill

Silly Sonny

BG- UGH Gibbs is still behind me

BG- Gross Gibbs

Bg

Gibbs Sonny BG

Sonny- What mom we are not plotting anything

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fabulous pictures! I love your two - they look like such a great double act!
They are double trouble! They are fun though :)

What a great shop,all that stuff in there.what a nice day out
Oh yes the pups loved it! They suckered me and Grandma and Grandpa into all kinds of goodies! They also took lots of freebies from the owners! LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Christie your pack makes my day! I love & adore them. Have the Chis lost
weight? They look so extra fit, I love it. The close ups of the pups are beautiful,
even with the drool, lol. And I'm so happy to see you using the Buddy Belts, BG
& Sonny look awesome in them. I loved all the pictures, brought a big smile to
my face. Thanks! :)

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone! They had a blast! I don't think they have lost weight. Sonny still feels like a load of bricks lol they are just out playing more in the nice weather. I hate the cold so they do not get out as much during the winter.

That bakery was super cool and the pups LOVED it! Jayda I wish I would not have been cracking up laughing and got the photo of Sonny on his back feet staring at the sausage! LOL LOL LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts