Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it's ok for me to update on MoJie and his can..LOL..he's growing up fast!..:)..

5/26

6/07

6/15

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Oh too cute. My last chi hated carbonated beverages but Jasper
just loves them. I thought he was the only one until now.
Mojie is gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Wow!! he's growing up so quickly!!
What a gorgeous face, i can't get over how similar him and Lily look. Just the way their faces look at you and melt your heart!! Oh he's just a stunning little boy Moni :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You better keep us updated on our little boy!! I love seeing MoJie's little face, and can never get enough of him. :)

He has gotten a bit bigger, but not much. I just love the last pic of him. He has such a sweet baby face, but I know he "thinks" he's a big tough boy. Lol. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Wow - I think he's really grown! He has such an adorable puppy face! I love rootbeer too - A&W. Even their diet soda is good.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Whatta cute furbaby and healthy too! I can tell he's crazy for soda. Good thing he does not spill it off the can? oh and one more question, does he blow off a big burp after gulping that? hahahaha.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
He's such a cute little dog. And he's growing up so fast.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
wow moni mojie is growing what a gorjuss bot keep the updates coming i love seeing his wee face what a cutie i love that last pic
oh and btw i love the new siggy too xxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, you better never stop updating on my nephew/son-in-law!!! He really has grown hon. He had a little spurt. He was such a timid, little thing when I held him. Lily was bouncing all over the place, hogging all my attention, and MoJie was just hangin out, cool as can be!!! He's so special Moni, from the minute he was born, Jenn knew he was special. I'm so glad you got him cuz you're such a special Mom!!! Love him to bits!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
MoJie looks more stunning than ever! What a beautiful boy. Bring on the updates, he's too pretty not to share!

He's growing too fast! Must be the soda! lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
MoJie looks more stunning than ever! What a beautiful boy. Bring on the updates, he's too pretty not to share!

He's growing too fast! Must be the soda! lol
OMG, I almost wrote the same thing. How funny!!!

P.S. How about a couple pics of your babies Valerie? I never get sick of looking at them either!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
OMG, I almost wrote the same thing. How funny!!!

P.S. How about a couple pics of your babies Valerie? I never get sick of looking at them either!!!
LOL That is funny. Hey, I posted pics of Faith yesterday in a thread titled "My sleepy girl and her new clothes". ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts