Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,Ive been wondering if everyone here uses weepads for there chis or do your chis go out side? I have a big walk in closet for my chis. with weepads laid out all over... My pups like to race in there and drag the pads all over.... Just curious as to what everyone else does...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no fence right now.. If I ever get one I would let mine out.... but as of now I use the pads.but gets kinda high with so many...when the weather is nice we do take the older pups to the park for walks and they go there also.. but winter is coming...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:wave: thanks for all the great posts for my question. Im hoping to train my kids to go out side and on weepads... winter is no fun to have to go out to potty.. not for the wee ones. ..and I could never let mine out with out me. and theres no way im going out in the freezing cold and standing around waitting for all my pups to find that just right place. lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
:wave: Wow :!: I like the sound of pads that smell like grass...My pups are eating Ims right now.. I find they pooh alot on it..im going to switch them slowly to predigree.and see if that helps...I still have 2 girls , 6 weeks old coming home soon ,and theyve also been raised on IMS so will do the switch after theyve been here a while..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
:wave: I forgot to say Lola is so darn cute!..., as far as Pooh.I always heard that pedigree. was sapose to have less waste. the less the better for me beings I have so many babys..
I love the story about Chili and the cold weather also lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.