Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunner is needing some warm winter wear. I'm having a hard time finding clothes that don't cover or get too close to his weewee. He's gonna get pee on the clothes everytime he goes. I found some sweaters at Walmart that will work but I'm trying to find some fleece too since it doesn't snag. I've checked Petco and Petsmart. Nothing. So anyone know where to get fleece (or any dog clothes) that have a cut out for boys?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Have you looked at Target? I can't say if they are wee-wee friendly but they had some really cute things I didn't get to look very long I was getting the "how many coats does one dog need to visit OUR backyard speech"...lol poor hubby.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
I swear it's almost impossible to find clothes that fit the chihuahua body well. If you can't find anything in the stores, you could order something custom off of etsy. I know a lot of people will do custom jackets with your dog's measurements and some even have specific designs for chihuahuas. I haven't personally bought any custom dog clothes, but I think that's where I'm headed for Odie's winter jacket.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It is hard to find clothes to fit a chihuahua's shape, isn'it? I've found some Zack and Zoey stuff that has a cut out for the boys and also a brand called Casual Canine. I've also ordered some stuff off Etsy, mosr recently a sweater made from a used cashmere sweater for humans. Lots of nice folks on there willing to do custom, some of it reasonably priced.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I found some good handmade inexpensive fleece hoodys on ebay, with larger cut outs, so no pee problem,also got some nice boy clothes that dont get peed on frm puppy angel and puppy zang, but they are quite expensive.hope you find something cozy soon :)xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts