Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Haha Canada pride! Are you bringing the girls to the park for fireworks or anything? I don't think I will bring Haru, she is too young and will probably scare herself poopless :p

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh Kathleen that picture just made my day! Haha, it's great! :p The girls look thrilled! ;)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha Canada pride! Are you bringing the girls to the park for fireworks or anything? I don't think I will bring Haru, she is too young and will probably scare herself poopless :p
Oh gosh no...Bella is terrified of firecrackers...I hope the neighbours don't let off any...our town and the next town alternate years for the big firecracker night and I am praying its not our year....our Town sets them off over the water and its just a short distance down the river from us.....Iz and Zar don't mind them but Bella is really a basket case, she is the same with thunder/lightening...I wrap her tight in a towel and cuddle her and she will finally settle down...

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What sweet girls!! I love seeing them showing their support for their country! Do you take their picture, or is it done professionally? Happy Canada Day! :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you take their picture, or is it done professionally? Happy Canada Day! :)
I had to smile at you saying that...I am the probably the most amateurish photographer there is...I have a camera that can do some really neat things and I never move the dial off " auto " :D I would love to take clever shots etc but have no patience for learning , so I just trudge along, snapping away...never having to worry about light or composition or...what ever the good photographers do :D
One of the nurses I work with said one time " I would never believe Zari could stand up unless I hadn't dropped into your home for coffee and seen her running around " Get the camera..Zari starts to lay down :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Well let me tell you, I paid big bucks IMO at my old groomer for pics not near that good of Lulu and Gidget. You should be very proud that is a great pic of your great girls! And I know the feeling--I have tried to take pics of my own and I have to do big-time stunts to make Lulu not lay down. lol In fact, I was shocked I got her to sit in the pic in my siggy.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I love that even Bella's pillow matches! The girls looks very happy to be photographed, lol. Happy Canada Day to you guys! Toby doesn't have any 4th of July shirts... he is just going to wear a red shirt and blue collar...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts