Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi chihuahua lover,
I have a 6 months old Chi, and he is 4.3 pound, I was thinking it is this is the ideal weight? AND I am thinking to make him a bit fatter...Cos i saw few picture on the internet, that CHi look fat and SO CUTE!!!!
I heard that is a dog getting to fat, their will get heart problem and other health problem.
If I really want to let the dog put on weight, is it i have to feed him double the amount right now? or give 3 meals a day instead of 2 meal.
Lastly, how much you feed your chi?

Thnaks in advance. :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no no no...

hahaha.... no no no.... i won't let my boy to be skiny or over weight, your miss understand what i am saying.
Well, my boy is muscular, and healthy, umping here and there. The reason i want to put him some weight is, he look a bit skinny. but he's weight is normal, ideal weight as i check on the internet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
GREAT!

Thanks Guys, seem so many agreed he in ideal weight, i will not feed him extra food to put on some weight.
I am very concern about his hair lose now, he armpits just 'BALD"! I am worried that he not growing any hair at that area anymore... BTW, it is Chi skin look BLACK when there is no hair? Miky's armpits' skin is black.
About the feeding, at this moment, i feed him 100g per meal, twice aday. I think it is the ideal amount for small breed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts