Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone , I am currently say on ma excersise bike and had a though ! I am no longer at camp and don't really speak to the other campers so my support there is gone , my idea is why don't the ones of us who need to lose start a group on here! You don't have to put your weight on here if you don't want to but if you do put underneath your current and how much you want to lose , if you do t want to put your current weight then put how much you want to lose , my idea is we have a weekly weigh in on sundays and just support each other ! I will start :

Start weight : 321.6 pounds (22 stone 10 pounds)

Current : 258 pounds (18 stone 6
pounds)

Goal : lose another 104 pounds

I hope you all enjoy this ! I know now they support is the MOST important for weight loss ! If you need any tips I'm here ! I am on a low to no fat diet and I never feel like I'm missing out ! Good luck everyone ! X

Sent from my iPod touch using PG Free

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats! I'm working on having a healthier life style. I just started and I'm looking to lose around 80 pounds. I have someone who is training and OMG! My body is in pain. But it's all worth it. Ill keep checking in here and let you know how am doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both ! Yeah I am weekly going to be posting a topic for everyone to post how their doing ! Pretty much if your in post "I'm in !" bellow then I can keep a list of people involved :D x

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm also losing weight! I've been eating Paleo for a month now and have lost 7.2 pounds. I would like to lose another 37 pounds.

Great job!!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone ! I hope you all get involved ! Maybe I could also make weekly challenges ? :D make this a bit of fun! XD x

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Wow, Shannon. I just want to say congratulations on your weight loss so far. That is outstanding. I'm sure you are going to knock that remaining goal weight off without a problem. You are so strong. Keep it up, girl!

Oh, by the way, are you doing like a timeline of pictures of before and after? I love seeing those before and after pics of people who have accomplished such amazing weight loss goals.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Shannon, I always believed in you, I think you are strong, which is why I'm not
surprised at your accomplishment. You did good girl, and I know you will achieve
your goals, as long as your heart is in it. Hugs.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Shannon - so proud of you!! Keep it up you are doing fantastic!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, Shannon. I just want to say congratulations on your weight loss so far. That is outstanding. I'm sure you are going to knock that remaining goal weight off without a problem. You are so strong. Keep it up, girl!

Oh, by the way, are you doing like a timeline of pictures of before and after? I love seeing those before and after pics of people who have accomplished such amazing weight loss goals.
Thank you. ! :D and I don't BUT just for u I have got some before and after pics !

One (the distant one of me in a white top) from August last year and the other from last week :) x

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shannon, I always believed in you, I think you are strong, which is why I'm not
surprised at your accomplishment. You did good girl, and I know you will achieve
your goals, as long as your heart is in it. Hugs.
Thank you ! All of you are my support ! X

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Wow!! What a difference Shannon!! Keep up the fantastic work-you are an inspiration. Although, I don't really need to loose weight, I need to tone up & strengthen. I feel guilty now seeing your progress & I've fallen off the wagon on my exercising & doing my P90X, but I am eating right & most of all watching my portions (which is key).

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You look beautiful and healthy. I love your new haircut! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts