Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone doing weight watchers?

i was sick of calorie counting, its far too complicated! :lol: lol!
anyways, i am soo overweight its really bringing me down.
so now i'm 16 im old enough to do weight watchers, & its the best diet i've ever tried, you can still eat treats but just in moderation!
i am so ready to get rid of all this weight so i can wear shorts and strappy tops next summer :D:D:D:D

xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
yeah i am going back there once my little girl is in full time i was there last year and lost 1 ang a half stones in two mths was brill and it really does work as you can eat what ever you want as long as you count it as part of your points
hope you enjoy it there i love it and hop you reach whatever weight you want to be i am hoping to lose 1 and a half stone again as my son has a big year this year his communion and we are going on holiday and i want to look great

·
Registered
687 Posts
I go! I'm going there tonight actually. I've been doing it for about 12 weeks now and I've lost 11lbs :D

I've got about half a stone to go until my goal weight, it's made me so much more confident and I love this diet! Although it's more of a lifestyle change than a diet :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yeah, well it does for me anyway :) It is quite expensive though, but I couldn't have lost the weight without it. It's slow progress, at best I've been losing 2lbs a week, and sometimes you put on weight if you lose track, but they're really nice at the meetings and you realise that lots of other people go through the same thing, and have good days and bad days - and then you're motivated to carry on, because there are people there who have been working hard at it for YEARS and have lost like 10 stone :p

I only had to lose a stone and a half (21 lbs) and I'm nearly there, I know it can be harder for other people, but as long as you try to put off the expectation that you're going to be a size 10 in a month, it's really good :)

It's all about changing your lifestyle :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I really wanted to do weight watchers online but because I'm a non-dairy vegetarian I was told it wasn't the best - so I have to do the dreaded calorie counting! I do it at www.nutracheck.co.uk and it's quite good actually. But good luck everyone! It's amazing how much better you can feel even after losing the first few pounds. I've got 21lbs to go.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*Chloe* said:
a stone is 14 lbs

does weight watchers really work then? i need to lose about 2 stone :(
yeah, my mam, nana & auntie have all lost loads of weight from doing weight watchers :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah its far too expensive :lol: lol
but my mam has all the books, points converter, etc from when she used to go to WW.

so i'm just doing it at home, my mam is doing it too, so i get the support i need here at home :D lol!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
well i have to pay £20 to rejoin the £5.50 a week but i seriouly think its worth it because i am a sweet junkie if theres some there i eat them thats al kinds of biscuits too!
i am rejoining next week and cant wait to get the love handles a spare tyres away lol
wish everyone who doing it good luck

·
Banned
171 Posts
i do ww 2 lol, lost quite a bit lol and i dont have to pay either lol as my mom is a ww leader and she weighs me when i go to one of her meetings on a thursday nite lol. it has to be the best diet, it the only 1 i have ever done. started going to the gym 2 lol with matt which helps 2 lol

lucy xx

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Oh i soo need to start weight watchers lol im weighing in at like nearly 10 stone :O ive put on a stone since ive been on the contreceptive injection ( sorry about the spelling) i really want to lose a stone and a half. im fine everywhere apart from my stomach my mum really doesnt want me to diet she said i should just work out but im not really a exercise person lol :D any one know of any local to pitsea prices e.t.c :) THANKU x

1 - 20 of 30 Posts