Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little scoot is acting out of the norm. He is not being hyper or bouncy just tired and miserable, and he threw up 3 times, we have had him a week and he is 4 months old, if he were to have hypoglecimia (as the symptoms would suggest) wouldn't have happened sooner?? We brought him to the vet as they were closing and he perked right up and was barking and playing, they couldn't see him tonight but they gave us the emergency vet number, we gave him some nutristat.. is there anything else we can do to help until the morning
thanks
roie

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
sometimes they are just weird with no apparant reason............that has happened to me, i keep Nutical on hand just to make sure they are getting supplements while like that! I hope your baby is ok and to make sure seeing the vet would not hurt :wave:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

thank you so much.. he is doing ok this morning s till a bit out of it..
but ok.. and we will be bringing him to the vet.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awwww bless him

i agree with KB mamma sometimes they just have a off few days where they just want too rest - continue with the nutrical if hes not eating normally and make sure he gets pleanty of fluids and rest and he will be fine - I will keep him in my thoughts :wave:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks you guys for your help.. scoot is doing much better and is back to his old self.. he must have eaten something.. thats all we can think of.. thanks a lotl
roie and scoot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts