Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a crazy topic for discusion. what is the strangest thing you have ever ate or craved????
Why this topic you may ask well i'll tell ya sunday morning i was frying eggs over easy and my son was making him a peanut butter sanwich and he put his fried egg on it :shock: grossed me out and then my husband took a bite and he said it was actually good. funny combo wouldnt ya say?

for me i ate a horseapple when i was a little kid-just had to act like i was all cool 8) how dumb was that?? lol :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
what's a horseapple??/

lets see, for me it would be any weird meat my spanish friend cooks lol. i love her cooking don't get me wrong but me being italian ad her being spanish we are very sensitive when it comes to food. so i know i can not refuse food offered to me because it is offensive, however if it's a food allergy concern it's ok....

well this girl made goat not too long ago and i had to try it :shock: i actually liked it thoguh lol!

and we were making empanadas and the one recipe for them calls for guava paste but she didn't have so she used jelly instead :shock: that too was good surprisingly (oh the empanada is a pastry filled with pretty much any meats and spanish seasonings or the guava paste with cheddar cheese so the one we made was with grape jelly and cheddar cheese, and the pastry thing is then deep fried...)

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Hmm. Lemme think. It would probably be chocolate cake. Rich, fatty chocolate cake. It may sound normal, but I hate chocolatey things, like extreme fudge cake. Agh. Thinking about it makes me wanna puke.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmmm i'm no adventurous eater :D

the strangest i can think of that i eat regularly is a sandwich with cheese and jam :roll:
oh yes and a margherita clapped together with fries in it :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
not sure if it's really strange but...

I love frying these chimichangas i get from the grocery store.

I always fry two and then i put sour cream on each of them and sprinkle some pepper and then i put some mexican cheese or whatever called Cotija.

MMmmmmMMmmmm!! It's good!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Lets seee, strange food..... Hmmmmmmmm What have I ate that is strange...

Mark thinks I am strange for eating cold pork and bean of potatoe chips.

I think that must be it..

He eats ketsup over his hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes.
Dips his grilled cheese sandwhich in ketsup (amanda does this to)

I don't think I eat anything strange...

I do like my food not to touch on the plate unless I mix them myself...

Some people think I am spoiled for only drinking my coffee if I have my creamer... no creamer no coffee...

oh yeah I drink pepsi out of a can with a straw....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
mmmm i'm no adventurous eater :D

the strangest i can think of that i eat regularly is a sandwich with cheese and jam :roll:
oh yes and a margherita clapped together with fries in it :D

kisses nat
if you eat jam and cheese then you would have loved the empanandas we made the other day.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
horse-apples, cotija , chimichangas,empanandas,....;;

djeeezes what are you guys talking about :D :D

kisses nat
hehe! spanish food is one of my faves! so is italian, greek, um heck i'll try something from everywhere!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
KJsChihuahuas said:
HMMMMM let me see. I love crunching Doritos up in cottage cheese OMG its so good! And adding Parmesan Cheese to my popcorn :lol: :lol:
i do that to popcorn too!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i put some hot sauce in it too!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I also like the things called Dortios They look like a pinwheel and your fry them in oil and they puff up. And you put hot sause and lime over them MMMMMM

My ex was Hispanic :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
if you count spaghetti, lasagna, macaroni , ravioli and pizza as italian ....i'm an italian eater

i eat moussaka (mmmmm ) so i eat greek too :wink:

i like hot and spicy food........

i eat indian too ( at my work :D i work for indians and i dare to take some of it now and then )

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
anyone ever have sopapilla's? it's a puffed tortilla with powdered sugar.....

(most of the men i date are spanish or black and i always watch their moms cook!)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
soppipas are awesome... We used to go to this mexican restaurant in Ogden Utah that makes the best sopapias... They are terrific...

I love there food there...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts