Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is how Radar likes to sleep in his bed(crate) this is where our sleep at night.

And No he is not stuck he loves to sleep that way he does sleep with Rascal but he has a lot of room to lay futher back in the bed but he slept like this when he slept my himself.
Feel free to add your photos too.

·
Registered
384 Posts
hahahah, thats cute!

he woke up and said, 'hey im slweepinq....'

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Awwww. I understand Rascal.
When I was a kid my bed was against the wall and I'd lay with my face pressed against the wall too :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So cute!!! Its crazy what positions they find comforable:D This was Addy the other night while we were on the couch watching TV

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Addy is cute and Alan the one in the pic is Radar.

·
Registered
644 Posts
awww that's so cute :D

my three like strange sleeping positions too.

here's Stottie in his favourite spot - with his head wedged in the small gap of my elbow. his body is under my boob and squished between me and the sofa.
he IS asleep even though his eyes are open, he was squeezed in so tightly he couldn't close his eyes properly! :D

here is a photo of all three in a heap under my dressing gown with me. all squished between the arm of the sofa and me and in an eight inch gap left by the laptop cushion balanced on the arm of the sofa and my body.
all very happy and very warm!

lastly here is a photo of Atticus when she was a tiny puppy. it's one of my favourites :)
she's all curled up, upside down and hind legs near her head.
she still sleeps like this when she gets me on my own.

·
Registered
56 Posts
They're all sooo cute! You'd think half of them would get dead-legs laying squished up the way they do. Poppy likes to air her views whilst sleeping - here's a photo :D

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico LOVES his bee-ber(Beaver) :)

He will take this stuffed toy and suck on the nose of it like a pacifer and adorably fall asleep...**CLICK ON PIC FOR VIDEO**

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol they do LOVE do sleep in weird places and everything.Yall have some good pics.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol all such great pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts