Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few minutes ago, I was sitting at my computer eating lunch in my computer room when Baby went into the hall and started barking. She was barking the way she normally does when there is a stranger...an aggressive kind of bark. I called her back in the room, and she kept starring at the doorway and barking in the same way. She wouldn't stop staring at the doorway with a mean look. I thought this was very strange since no one or anything was out there and I am the only one home. :shock: :pale: :confused1:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
czarina said:
Maybe she saw a ghost? :lol:
That's what Sylvia Brown would say LOL Bella does that also and being out in the boonies and it so pitch black at night...it really makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
They can hear things from the outside we dont mine do it constantly. I make sure i go out and look now as my old dog did that and i told her be quiet shh its ok. I heard nothing. My neighbor called me and said someone just brokeinto my car!.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Gosh this reminds me of the time my husband and son were out of town and I was on the computer surfing the net and Bella just out of the blue stares at something and follows it and starts to bark uncontrollably. Scared the crap out of me. She still does it from time to time and I always freak when she does it and it never fails that we are always alone without hubby when she does it.

Leslie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts