Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God we have missed you!!!!!! I am sooooooo Happy you are back!!

How was your trip!! We where getting really worried that you had been gone for so long!!! How is Miss Poppy? bet she missed the heck out of you!! Glad you are back :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Thank you so much for that warm welcome Lori!
I had a great trip, unfortunately, came home to horrible problems.I posted a long post about it in general chat 2 days ago, maybe you can find it.
To cut a long story short, the vacation was fantastic but poor little Poppy was limping more than ever and I have been to the vet.Bottom line is she needs an operation to repair a broken growth plate in her leg.And my Mom was diagnosed with bowel cancer....so things are tough here at the moment but everyone has been so sweet....I will get through this.Right now I am scouring the whole of Beijing looking for a competant vet who can do Poppys op. Might have to take her to Hong Kong :roll: Nice to "see" you again too!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg Camilla welcome back !!! we were worried you were missing ...how many weeks were you gone? it seemed like 2 months or so :?

i'm sorry to hear about poppy and your mom .....

anyways glad you are back , i tried to follow up the birthday list the best i could :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Welcome Back Camilla and Poppy... We missed you so much...

I hope you find a really good vet for Poppy.

I'm sorry for your moms illness...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts