Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if Moe's is a national southwest food chain. Here in the south they say (well, yell) "welcome to Moe's" as soon as you walk in the door. I took Jewel out for some extra socialization today (accompanied by Sapphire her pal) which included lunch at Moe's. I had planned to eat outside with them but it was soooooooo windy. I snuck them into a corner seat in their carrier. They were very interested in my quesadilla. Lol! After lunch we walked around an open air mall, went to Petsmart and then Bed, Bath and Beyond. Jewel did great although very tired when we headed home. She was handled by many strangers and didn't bark at all. I'm very proud Of her. We're getting close to her first beginner puppy show in early March. Jewel is 19 weeks old now.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Moe's Cantina? When I lived in Indiana they built a new one right next to me. But it only lasted a few short months. I live in West Chicago, but the only one I know of is in downtown river north. Now you've got me craving chicken nachos and queso! 😋

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moe's Cantina? When I lived in Indiana they built a new one right next to me. But it only lasted a few short months. I live in West Chicago, but the only one I know of is in downtown river north. Now you've got me craving chicken nachos and queso! 😋
Moe's is a slight step above everyday fast food. We might be talking about the same place. You would know if you walked in and they yelled "welcome to Moe's"!! Pups got a bit of chicken and didn't complain!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
OMG, how great is that you got to take them into an eating establishment without any trouble and of course they look so well behaved. Wish I could here. Looks like they had a great day out.

Do you know if they have Moe's in North Carolina? We go every year both east and west sides and would put on my list to try. It's our favorite state with hopes to retire to one day. Hence where the inspiration came for Carolina's name.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG, how great is that you got to take them into an eating establishment without any trouble and of course they look so well behaved. Wish I could here. Looks like they had a great day out.

Do you know if they have Moe's in North Carolina? We go every year both east and west sides and would put on my list to try. It's our favorite state with hopes to retire to one day. Hence where the inspiration came for Carolina's name.
Yes they do! I work at the University of South Carolina. I thought what a great name Carolina has.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is really cool you brought them into the restaurant. I'm thinking of trying it, but kinda scared of getting into trouble. I do take Meadow into the store all the time though. Your babies are so cute! They look like they really enjoyed their day out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts