Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom got us these tooooopid sailor suit nonsense bits to wear! Mum will has to take pictures in a dress later, but this is good for now we hopes! Sorry for the poor pic quality, mum's camera is on the way out b'c is oooold!

Love,
Trig and Oakley

I'm posing for the ladies *wink*!!

And...I'm the cute one ;-)

We rearry don't know what we sink about this??!

Dreamin of the Daisydooooo!

We feels we cope relatively well wif mum's insanities.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They look like little twins! that is adorable!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are lovely pics!!! They both look so nice in their clothes! Adorable!!! :)
I'll let them know you said so...the only reason they cooperated is because treats were involved.

Oh that's so cute. I love the sailor suits. No one can resist a uniform.
I know! Mmmm men in uniforms ;)

They look like little twins! that is adorable!
They do have the same momma! I can't get over how much BIGGER his paws are than hers!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, they look so adorable in the little sailor suits! And they posed beautifully together!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oakley i finks you look bery bery pwetty in your pink sailor suit.. does you prance around in it too? Your brover looks bery bery handsome in his little suit.. mummy says i am allowed to have a boydog in uniform as long as he's not a policeman coz she said the uniform maybe sexy but i had a daddy in dis uniform before i was born teehee!!

I would share my bone wiv both of you!! And Laurel too coz she can be my big smiling friend :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts