Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello the fantastic people of this forum :]

I am Munchii! A Female teenager from Wales, UK.
I am a new Chi Mummy, and have had my little Chloe for a few months.
Chloe is 4 years old, and her kennel club name is Cream Of Cadlyn.
I Got her from a lovely couple who had to work full time and felt it was unfair to keep her home alone all day. I am her fourth home. In the first two she was bred from (which failed as she was so small, and both times had a c section and all the puppies died)
The previous home spayed her, took her to training classes, socialized and housetrained her.
She is cream in colour, and is such a cuddle monster!! :D
She isnt one to play with toys, but will occasionaly pick up one of my cats toys and run off with it, much to my cat's disgust.

I love this forum, and am sure i'll be askng lots of questions and even answering some! :hello1:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for your lovely welcomes :]
Poppy's Mummy, that comment made my day :D
Actually, everyones comments made my day! :]
What a lovely forum full of lovely people <3

I read all the comments out to Chloe. and i swear she blushed :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Awww, made my day knowing I'd made yours sweetie :hello1:

I know your little girl will be doted on by you and is now in her forever home :)

PS: She's gorgeous :p

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
hi and welcome Chloe is a lovely girl now here something the breeder i got my zac from gave me the wrong papers with him the first time and the mother on those papers was cream of cadlyn the breeders name was carol willis her husband was A willis the stud dog was copymear keiren and the puppys name was so smooth she came from ayrshire scotland
now thats funny they told you all the puppies died as im sure she sent me the proper papers and asked me to send these papers of to so smooths new owner small world ehhhh
anyways glad shes found a new forever home and not being bred from anymore xx

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I loveeeeee Chloe, she is just adorable. Welcome to the forum. I am so glad she has found her forever home with you. Poor thing.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Again, Mandy.
I just checked her KC papers.
The breeder is the same one, and the previous owners must have been told that she was born in Wolverhampton.
Maybe her first litter of puppies survived when she was with the breeder, but then when she went to her second home (where she was abused and bred from) all the puppies died.
Have you got any pictures of smooth? I'd love to see what one of her puppies looked like! (she is now spayed, even though i would have never bred from her anyway)
x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Well this is a long story but when I got Zac from the breeder it was one mistake after the other (which i would know better now) he was my first chi and when it’s your first you are just desperate to get it I wanted him so badly and it had took me a while to find any in Scotland so went onto the kennel club website and that where I found her so I called and she told me she had puppies and sent me pics and that when I saw and decided on Zac she told me he was 7 weeks and ready to go (which if I had known any better at that time alarm bells should have sounded) as pups shouldn’t leave the breeders till 12 weeks when they have had all their vacs 10 weeks at the very least so we agreed a price and I wanted to go get him straight away next alarm bells should have went when she told me to meet her husband in an asda car park in ayr I asked if i could see him with his mother and she said they would bring her too which they didn’t i was getting a bit wary at this point as i was handing over a lot of money for him and didn’t like the idea of doing so in an asda car park but she told me she wasn’t going to be in and her husband would be taking the pup with him to work and would meet me there as it was near his work so i went along with it when i met him there he had the pup in his jacket but no mother dog i said too him about the mum and he said he couldn’t take her to his work cause she barked too much at this point I’m thinking he could take this money from me and run so i asked him to put the pup in the carrier so i took the pup and put it in the car and then handed over the money.
on the hour’s drive home my phone kept ringing and ringing and when I got home I checked it and it was carol saying I had too bring the pup back as her husband had gave me the wrong pup it was a cream smooth coat pup they had gave and Zac was a red sable long coat so I told her I would bring the pup back but only to her house i was not meeting anyone in car parks or anything she said i don’t have people coming to the house cause it makes the dogs bark and her neighbours complain but i said if she wanted this pup i had to go to her house she was trying everything for me to meet her at the corner of her street but i drove right to her door and got as far as her driveway and she came running out to meet me with Zac in her hands and about 6 Chihuahuas running around her feet i asked her for Zacs papers and she said she would post them out to me but i said no i wasn’t leaving without them so she wasn’t happy but went inside to look for them still leaving me out in the garden i had a wee peek in one of the windows and i kid you not she must have had about 4 of 5 litters of all different ages in cages in this room she returned and handed me the papers i should have checked them there and then but i think i still couldn’t get over how many dogs were in that house when i got home i looked at the papers and they said the mum was cream of cadlyn and that the puppy was supposed to be a red smooth coat i phoned her and she told me when she registered the pups she couldn’t tell if they were long or smooth coats and she would phone the kennel club and get them amended
i hounded her for a month about these papers and she eventually said oh i made a mistake with the papers the person who had So Smooth had been on the phone and sent her back Zacs papers and she sent them back out to me and sent me address to send SO Smooth's papers which i did but i kept a scanned copy of those papers which i found on my computer in case anything was wrong with the new papers she sent out as by this time i trusted nothing she said i think she told me so much lies for all i know zac could be Chloe’s pup also on the new papers zac would have been a week earlier which would have meant he was only 6 weeks when she gave him too me i think she was breeding the heck out of these poor dogs then selling them off when she had no use for them anymore i just wish i had known better at the time but then i wouldn’t have had my zacy and i love this cheeky guy
i will look out some photos i received from her and also i have a photo of my daughter holding the smooth coat puppy she gave me by mistake but couldn’t tell you what one was really so smooth xx
im so happy poor Chloe got out of there and has a happy forever home lol and sorry it’s such a long story but it might give you some idea of how poor Chloe’s life started off xxx

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you so much Mandy for telling me.
Im hugging my little chloe so close, and can feel her little heart beating, and its so comforting. And she looks up at me with those lovely brown eyes, and i could cry. How could someone do something like that to a dog? She's defo been abused too...Everytime you raise your hand, she cowers and whimpers. Everytime something drops she shakes. Once i dropped a wooden sign and she actually went into a panic. She was screaming. It took 15 minutes to calm her down.
She rolled over a minute ago, and i took a good look at her nipples, She's obviously been bred from many, many times.
She's the sweetest most loving dog, all she has ever wanted was a lovely home, where she'll be until her dying day, and be loved. Well, shes got that now, she's never leaving. She's my baby, and i love her with all my heart. It makes me so upset at how someone can abuse a chihuahua, actually..ANY Kind of dog. How could they? How LOW can they be, to hurt an innocent little dog.
Im glad Zacy has a lovely home with you..
Have you written to the Kennel Club? They need to do a surprise check on this family ASAP.
<3 xx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
i spoke to a lady from the kennel club when i was trying to get the papers sorted and told her everything dont know if anything was done about her think she was also using her husbands name at a different address
well the most important thing is chloe is now happy and loved xxx shes such a sweet looking girl x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts