Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! gonna start with the grovelling... im soooooooooooo sorry i havent been around! i feel terrible :(
ive practically moved in with my bf :D and he doesnt have the internet :shock: yeah yeah i know, dont worry ive got him sorted on that (hes bought a laptop and will be online from nxt monday :D ) so i will be around alot more!
i only come home to my parents house when i have a driving lesson (twice a week for 2 hours) so whenever im home i spend my time talking to them coz i feel bad for never seeing them! so the only things i do on the net is basically check my mail!
ok so heres the big suzi update which'll probably be long so sorry!

like i said im basically living with my bf at his parents house now (its cool tho coz i get on really well with his mum and dad!) and things are going REALLY well with him :D we're planning on buying a house when i graduate from uni this time nxt year, only problem is he wants a cocker spaniel and obviously i want a chi... maybe we'll end up with both!

ive just recieved my certificate to prove im a qualified reflexologist so i can start work part time doing that, to start saving for a deposit for our house :D and Matt now has the oportunity to be a full time firefighter, rather than part time as he is now, so fingers crossed he can get in somewhere close to home coz i dont wanna move to a new area!!

ive finally started driving lessons!!!!! taken me a few years to get round to it but im finally doing it! my dad bought me a gorgeous ford fiesta (black, 4 yrs old, 5 doors, alloys, sun roof, cd player....) so im getting loads of practice so hopefully will pass my test in no time ( my instructor says im picking everything up disturbingly quickly :D )
then im back to uni in september, but im living at home this year to try save money :?

anyway cant really think of much else....

so whats been going on round here? i noticed stef's finally getting her chi!!!! im soooo happy for her! shes been waiting long enough! thats gonna be one loved pup!!

to anyone who's joined since i aint been around - welcome!!!! :wave: it might take a while to get used to me... i have an 'aquired' sense of humor (aint that right victoria :D :D :D :ky: )

uh oh better not get in trouble again!! i'll try and be my usual good self :angel9:

anyway im gonna be around till tmw evening so will keep checking for replys to find put how everyone is!!!!

great to be back :D :D :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
welcome back uzi - it sure has been quiet without you lol :lol: Vic will be pleased to see you and your little tube of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
omg suzi you mentioned ME! You noticed me!!! lol no im joking :D well Im not but.. hey thanks girlll :wave: Did you see pictures? check the link....

Glad your back... we need some energetic hyper people round here more lol :thumbleft:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
:roll: Suzi Suzi Suzi!!!!!!
I HAVE MISSED U!!! :D not the tube though.........I finally got the gutter out of these ladies minds :lol: :lol: :lol:

So happy to hear that YOU are happy!!! I hope you will stick around more now!! Congrats on your achievements! :wave:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stefanie_farrell said:
omg suzi you mentioned ME! You noticed me!!! lol no im joking :D well Im not but.. hey thanks girlll :wave: Did you see pictures? check the link...
omg stef he's gorgeous!!!!!! im sooooooo jealous!!! seriously! and you're so pretty! starting to hate you now........... :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey the other day I was in the store and seen some :ky: and wondered where your :pottytrain4: mouth has been!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to hear everything is going good for you, we've missed you around here!!:wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
KB mamma said:
:roll: Suzi Suzi Suzi!!!!!!
I HAVE MISSED U!!! :D not the tube though.........I finally got the gutter out of these ladies minds :lol: :lol: :lol:

So happy to hear that YOU are happy!!! I hope you will stick around more now!! Congrats on your achievements! :wave:
By "tube" do you mean... :ky: :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rachael Polachek said:
:shock: omg someone as daring as me!!!! heres a warning... dont get on the wrong side of victoria!! and by wrong side i mean the side with the 'directions for use' on :D :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
suzi said:
Rachael Polachek said:
:shock: omg someone as daring as me!!!! heres a warning... dont get on the wrong side of victoria!! and by wrong side i mean the side with the 'directions for use' on :D :D
Good advice Suzi :twisted: :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts