Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 weeks old, 1 lb 3 oz...Long coat 4 lb father, short coat 4 lb mother...

And he is quite the little handfull!

My husband took it very well, considering I showed up with the little guy without any warning. He's in love, too!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww he is DARLING! What a sweet face. I didn't know you were considering another! He's perfect, so sweet and I love his coloring! Yay for hubby taking it well. How are Gracie and Pedro handling the new arrival? :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww! Cutie!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, everyone!

I've been considering it for quite some time. Gracie was 5 months when we got her, and we feel like we missed out on so much of her puppyhood - I just wanted the full Chihuahua experience, and I think little Diesel is going to give it to me! In spades! I wanted long haired, but this little one should be somewhere in the middle, and I couldn't resist his face.

Pedro and Gracie are very good with him. Gracie may have met her match. Pedro always gives Gracie everything she wants - it seems tiny Diesel is determined to take everything away from her! She's a bit in shock that someone would dare defy her, but Diesel can really give it back to her, and he doesn't back down, so I think things will work out fine. Pedro is sleeping in front of the door to Diesel's crate at night, babysitting him...It's amazing, because the second Pedro lays down, Diesel stops whining.

He's chocolate and tan, with a bit of white. His dad is one of the most gorgeous dogs I've ever seen, and so very tiny. He is coloured up just like daddy. Mom looked alot like Gracie, but about a pound smaller.

He's doing very well - she had him potty pad trained, and we're working on the outside transition. It's cool here at night, so tomorrow I have to find him a tiny sweater that will keep him warm when we go outside to potty.

We're thrilled, and he's fitting right in! I will try to get some better pics this weekend! We've only had him 2 days!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awwww congrats he is adorable!! He looks just like a Diesel too! Seems everyone around here is gettin new little ones.... Here goes my puppy fever again!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay I'm glad he's fitting in so well! I look forward to seeing more pics! :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are a few more...It's hard to keep him still for long, unless he's sleeping!

He is so sweet...A little spoiled - he thinks he has to be held all the time. Today, I was working on some crafts and standing most of the day, and he slept on my feet! We had a terrible time finding a sweater small enough for him, but it's cool here and he doesn't seem to have any problem with wearing it.

Thanks everyone, for the compliments! We think he's special!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts