Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My aunt has been visiting from Texas the past week and she had some Slim Quick she has been taking for a few months and has lost a ton of weight (60 lbs) so I tried it starting last saturday. My britches are falling off of me and my wedding ring fits again. AND i havent even added the exercise to it yet! :p:p I have been off work for spring break for the past week and I am going to hook up the wii and do the dancing with the stars for a little exercise and see how i do this week.:eek:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, its the one you see on tv that they sell in the drugstores that says 'its how women lose weight' its specifially made for women. i take 1 in the am with some lipton green tea and eat a light breakfast. then i take one about 2 pm after lunch. i drink green tea with that one too. and a couple glasses of water throughout the day. i am not tempted to snack at all through the day. snacking constantly was always my problem. i dont feel like snacking at all. and i dont feel like i am missing anything either. my mom started taking them today and my sis in law is about to start them. i will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
really? those work??? more info!! i tried green tea pills and they kidn of work in curbing your appetite a TINY bit but not so much. they tasted yucky too.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can just drink the water, but the green tea helps more. i like the lipton with citrus. it actually tastes GOOD. and i dont even care that much for tea.

ahra, the pills dont really have a taste at all.

it was 20 dollars for a bottle of 60 which is a month supply. my mom found a bonus bottle that had 75 in there. it says take 3 a day, but i only take 2 and my aunt only takes 1. its just all according to your body, i guess.

also, for the past week i have been drinking a slimfast shake for breakfast and i really feel great throughout the day. eat a regular lunch and dinner and i feel great!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i'm not a big eatter it's just what i eat and i drink alot of soda. I could go all day with out eatting and have 2 sodas and be good.

or i'll just eat dinner.

are you doing the pills or the shots? i hate taking pills

i'll looking into this

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i'm a big fan of slimfast also, i used to just drink one at lunch at work for a while when i was trying to lose some weight and i really found that it filled me up for a couple hours. my favorite is the creamy milk chocolate, i really didn't like the others that i've tried. i think i'm going to try a bottle of that stuff soon, i have vacation coming up and the winter weight hasn't come off yet, ugh. i actually take stacker 2 sometimes after lunch and it makes me work out harder at night when i got ot eh gym, but doesn't do much as far as curbing my appetite etc.

waht else have you guys tried that you've found worked for you?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Slimquick also now has a "7 day cleanse" to help start you off before you start the regular pills. It's optional of course, but it's new and just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone hasn't already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts