Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to sit in the recliner and read this afternoon. The dogs had a different idea. Laura (Lynx8456), I think I beat Ralph in number of dogs on one person/recliner. lol

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
LOL thats adoreable! When I try to read I end up with a kid in my lap, a chi, a boxer by me, and usually a cat or two resting on the back of the couch.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Abby is under my right arm, you can see the top of her head and ear right over my hand on Babushka. And right over Lexxi, the black and tan on my lap, you can see a chocolate ear and back, that's Chumley.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
What an awesome picture! I know you have a lot of Chis, but when you see them all at once the reality of how many you have really kicks in! I can't believe that's not even all of them...

·
Registered
32 Posts
OMG! That's so cute!

Edited for fat finger syndrome!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everyone, I love all the love my dogs give, it just gets in the way sometimes. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
that is some blanket Pam :D I really admire you, the daily work you have with your crew must be overwhelming at times...but you do it without compliant....they are lucky doggies to have landed up in your barkalounger !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts