Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my daughter and I took the princess to petsmart tonight just for fun. I had put her new dogwood tag on her collar to wear there. She normally would wear a harness but she had an outfit on that wouldn't work with one, so she wore a collar this time. I just tightened it a bit.
Anyhoo, i forgot to take it off and she wears a loose collar all the time. So I put her in her pen for bed and just went in there and saw that she was chewing the new tag, rather than her new bone she got at petsmart. :mad: Now it is ruined! :( And it was the cutest of the two she got.
I need to get her a cute metal one i suppose.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
What a little bum! Baby-love used to chew on the metal ones she would use her two front paws to grab it and put it in her mouth eventually it got all faded I think I got a pic of her doing it too

U can't see the tag but it's In her mouth lol It was one of those really small heart ones too

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Reggie would chew through his collars. He managed to chew through 4. The one he has on now is very thick and wide and so far he hasn't been able the chew it up. When Billy first got his rabbies tag, he tried to chew it up. Thank goodness it is metal.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Leila! You're not supposed to chew on the cute tag. That's my worry with my golden as she is a big time chewer.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I just wish I could take my little demons into Petsmart.

I'm sure we'd be asked to leave, quickly!

The pic of Baby Love (love the name - my mom's favourite Supremes song) looks so much like my Gracie that I had to do a double take, pink collar and all!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Little toot! No more tags for Ms. Leila. :lol: Her is sorry, Mama. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts