Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a horribly long day for me and I'm so pleased to get into bed with some heave painkillers! My partner is currently away creating a hologram out of some plastic and an iPhone (yes he's a full-grown man ha!!!) Oh I really don't know where I found him.

But anyways I got my Pj's on and climbed into bed and felt something brush up against me and I totally forgot I have dogs ha! I had a look under and Pablo has sneaked into the bed and he's looking like he's loving life with all the pillows and the memo foam mattress! The little devil.

Here he is in all his comfy glory LOL.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Oh Pablo! Did you save some room for mommy? I love sleeping with my babies BUT geez do they hog the bed! Lol

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Pablo! Did you save some room for mommy? I love sleeping with my babies BUT geez do they hog the bed! Lol
Oh my god he's a total nightmare to sleep with…. how can something so small take up so much room!?, ill roll over to hug john and Pablos like "NO HUGS FOR YOU GUYS HUG ME" and he'll shimmy up between us! He sleeps right in-between my legs so I can never move, I do love a cuddle with him though! Neeva likes her own space she's super grumpy when tired so I don't even attempt to move her ha!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hahaha. that was funny when you said you forgot that you had dogs . LOL. I do the same thing with Minnie sometimes. she purposely likes to lay in my spot in the bed and when I get into bed, sometimes I forget to feel for her and then there she is. hehehe . Love that pic of Pablo. so cute :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
My pups will always be wherever I am even if I am up until 3am in the morning! They wont leave my side unless I leave the house, then they lay in the bed. Therefore, when I go to bed I say "bedtime!" and get in bed and they climb on up their little doggy stairs and get in bed with me and my partner :) They love love love to sleep in between us though! I've been trying to put them beside me or beside him so that we can cuddle together without puppies being squished between us, but they still end up between us because I just love cuddling them whichever way I turn lol.

Pablo is so adorable! That face is just so much kisses waiting to happen!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Pablo, you are just so cute. His face in the picture says it all that you just woke him up from a good, comfy sleep. Neither of mine can get on our bed before we do, it's just to high and Carolina doesn't jump on or off anything or do steps for that matter. So mine can't get a head start in bed first. But they sure do hog the bed too at night and Carolina has to always be touching me, so if I move she moves closer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pablo, you are just so cute. His face in the picture says it all that you just woke him up from a good, comfy sleep. Neither of mine can get on our bed before we do, it's just to high and Carolina doesn't jump on or off anything or do steps for that matter. So mine can't get a head start in bed first. But they sure do hog the bed too at night and Carolina has to always be touching me, so if I move she moves closer.
Carolina sounds so adorable in bed! Perse and Bella will go between my legs and then move down close to the end of the bed, but still touching your feet. However, if I am the only one is bed they need to be between my legs or touching me!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Oh my god he's a total nightmare to sleep with…. how can something so small take up so much room!?, ill roll over to hug john and Pablos like "NO HUGS FOR YOU GUYS HUG ME" and he'll shimmy up between us! He sleeps right in-between my legs so I can never move, I do love a cuddle with him though! Neeva likes her own space she's super grumpy when tired so I don't even attempt to move her ha!
:laughing5: Lilo is the same! As soon as she sees a hug happening she has to join in. She'll either squeeze herself in between us or squish herself all over our face until all the attention is diverted back onto her. lol Rocky likes his space more, but they both like to sleep between our legs so we can't move either. As soon as one gets up and you're like "OMG I CAN MOVE", then other just takes the place... The trials and tribulations of sharing a bed with chihuahuas! lol

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aww bless Pablo you can tell he was just having a lush sleep probably dreaming of sprinting round the field like he does and coming home to extra treats and cuddles of his mammy! Haha! What a cutie pie :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh, that pic is soooo cute!

I hear you on the amount of space they take up. I look at Dorothy in the middle of the night and she is sprawled right out. I have NO idea how someone who is 5.5 pounds can take up that much of the bed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts