1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mommy n daddy bought me this...i wonder what it is :confused:

well?...isn't anyone going to tell me?

oh! so this is where it goes...mixed wif my chicken :p

these flashing lites around my neck are making me dizzy~ (we got him a flashing LED light for when he goes outside) it's so bright in the dark :coolwink:

i'm bigger than the mailman!

let's have a lick....ick! it's a cheap brand from petsmart! NO WAY!

daddy says i smell so i take bath now...:foxes15:

i hate this part...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mommy finally caught a tongue pic of me bathing :rolleyes:

my ear turns funny sometimes, but i dont notice it :daisy:

yes daddy i can still hear you :nshocked1:

mommy was too busy taking pictures, i hope she didn't notice i did something bad :sad1: (it's on the bed...)

what are you looking at? dont tell! :confused3:

thanks for not telling! i even got new treat (yes nana4u) LOL~ it's called Grandma Lucy's Organic oven-baked dog treats ,(honey flav)

the wellness treats were too pricey for me, sorry :(

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I love dexter!! If you email or call wellness they will send you food samples & food & treat coupons. THey sent me some for $5.00 off treats

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dexter....i already know that you gonna get something new!!!....how do you like your new treats?...I think I might need to check that out...
HE LOVED THEM! wow the smell was so boring and bad....but when we tasted them...yes we LOL. my bf tried a bit first and told me to try it...and it tasted like honey cereal...yum! $5.99 at petco :daisy:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
HE LOVED THEM! wow the smell was so boring and bad....but when we tasted them...yes we LOL. my bf tried a bit first and told me to try it...and it tasted like honey cereal...yum! $5.99 at petco :daisy:
lol do you try all Dexters snacks to make sure they are good enough for him? lol
Did he like the wellness?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol do you try all Dexters snacks to make sure they are good enough for him? lol
Did he like the wellness?
LOL! not all. my bf likes to try his things :p besides! it did say "human quality ingredients) :daisy: and yes he did like the wellness. i only put 1 spoon of it though to try and he licked it ALL up with his chicken of course....i'm going to be adding a little more each time so he can get used to it...after i see how his poop comes out. since he doesn't eat the dry food orijen anymore...his main food is chicken LOL...oh boy ;)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
What a cutie. Venus likes the Wellness canned food too. I still give her the puppy formula once and a while. I've been mixing in the 95% chicken sometimes with her Core too.

Are those people cookies? Like, made for dogs, but shaped like people? That's too cute.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Dexter is so handsome! :)

Wellness is AMAZING..Boss switched to that from CS and his coat is shinier and softer. His poo/pee doesn't stink half as bad either. We buy dry and it has lasted FOREVER, the wet he liked too except the fish, he refused to eat it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts