Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started the process to find another Chi...... called the breeder I picked this past weekend... she won't have any litters available until Spring but her friend has 2 available now...... waiting for pics :) I am getting that 'school-girl' giggly feeling just knowing another Chi is on way.... even though I may have to wait until Spring.......time to read up on posts here about introducing a pup to an older doggie(chico)

Jan

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh, how exciting, Jan!! Best of luck with everything! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I LOVE that feeling!! Perhaps this is why I got 3 dogs in 10 months!!
I hope you will share pics and progress with us! Chico will be such a good big brother. Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh you lucky lady,it's all the fun researching,looking at puppies etc etc.Hope you don't have to wait tooooooooo long

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh yayayayayay!! Super exciting news!!! Chico will be the best big brother, ever!!! Congrats!! : )

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg Jan! Yay!! I am so happy for you! I can not wait to meet your new baby! As soon as you get pics I wanna see!! Waiting until Spring seems soo long grrr lol BUT at least it is something excited to look foward to! hehe!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh how fun! :p
Can't wait to see the new pup!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I started the process to find another Chi...... called the breeder I picked this past weekend... she won't have any litters available until Spring but her friend has 2 available now...... waiting for pics :) I am getting that 'school-girl' giggly feeling just knowing another Chi is on way.... even though I may have to wait until Spring.......time to read up on posts here about introducing a pup to an older doggie(chico)

Jan
yay Jan, exciting! Hey, I see you're in MD, I just got Miya from a lady in WV. If you're looking to have a new baby soon, I believe she has 2 8 wk old chi's left..We just took Miya to the vet today for the first time and she's healthy healthy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jan, any dog is a lucky pup to get you as his new mom! Can't wait to hear about the new baby. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
That puppy will be one lucky pup! He'll have you as his mon and Chico as his big brother! I'm sure it will be perfect! :) that's so exciting!! Yay!! I can't wait!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Jan how exciting, so glad you are taking us along with you on your search.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts