Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the pups some Wellness today, excited to give it a try. The small breed adult food is SOO tiny she's not going to know what to do with it, the puppy is about the same as what we'd be using. I saw today the fliers hanging in front of their old brand about the "temporary discontinue"

Will let you know how they take it, hopefully well!

Also had Gretels nails, ears, glands done today poor thing. She was so violated you'd think she was dying in there haha. I personally have never done her glands before and the girl told me they were very full so i'm glad I didn't dally around. I am satisfied I found a regular groomer for her. Usually I do nails and bath myself but I feel it's worth it to get her more socialized and i'll begin doing it for Godric when we figure out what's going on with his neck, hopefully nothing!

So, little girl taken care of, little boy off to see the doctor in the morning! Wish me luck!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the dogs are responding very well to Wellness, no scary BMs or anything yet. I had to switch Gretel over 100% because she was completely out of her old food but i'm doing Godric 1/2 and 1/2 old and new and so far so good.

We went to the doctor this morning, the doc said the lump is likely from the rabies shot, but where I didn't notice it (and i'm loving on him everyday) until just this last week he wants me to keep and eye on it and call him if anything about it changes.

Also my little porker is up to a WHOPPING 6.8lbs but, he said he isn't overweight so i'm just going to keep doing what i'm doing, he's 15weeks today.

The doctor did however, which i'm thrilled/sad about, address Godrics thinning hair. He said, which I assumed, it could be puppy, but it could also be a form of demodectic mange? Anyway he just told me the usual, keep an eye on him, call me if you need me.

On an off topic, i'm going to be ruined for children! My little boy is maturing SO fast, seems like just yesterday he was crying and peeing on everything. He still crys but he's contained his pottying to a mat, and or outside, he was so good in the carride and he settles right down into a lap dog when I sit on the sofa with him now. What am I going to do when I have to wait years for these milestones haha!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Great to hear all is going well! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts