Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed to get food for my other two, so my youngest son and leila and i headed to petsmart.
I was very proud of my lil girl. She didn't growl or bark at any doggies. She and another doggy sniffed eachother a few diff. times while there.
Later, She left a present for the workers in aisle 4 ;)
we got some treats, a big bone with meats on it, and a squeaky froggy. It's like her squeaky ducky that she loves dearly.
There was a class going on and lots of large loudly barking dogs and she seemed pretty un-intimidated.
A lc chi came in and was barking chaotic like and jumping around like a mexican jumping bean on it's leash. Passed us and miss leila just sat there like "what's his problem?" lol
She got several pets from people and a treat and someone took her picture :lol: . Fun trip!! Just had to brag a bit. :cool:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Sounds like she was pretty well behaved. So nice of her to leave a present for the workers ;-)

·
Registered
912 Posts
That's so sweet someone took her picture. lol. You must have been soooooo proud to be her mama! :)

Does Mr. Froggy look somethin' like this? (Don't mind his missing leg... he's a favorite around these parts...)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw great job! Glad she did so well! I just took Kizzie to petco and she barked at the worker there :/ then we walked by him again and she got SUPER happy to see him! She's confused I guess LOL I should take her there more often!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
HeHeHe I like that............a present in aisle 4.
There are stores Id like to leave presents in!!
Sav-a-lot.....rude people!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is such a good baby, and now she's a Star! I would take her pic too! She's a doll! :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww he's a CUTE froggy! When you said she had the ducky, too. I thought "has to be" cause they have a ducky that is the same brand as their froggy... But different than yours! lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw glad she did her Momma proud!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just love the 'gift' in aisle 4. I would love to leave 'gifts' in some stores. They sure are rude to customers. But dogs are not allowed. They should be. Dogs are better than some humans.:daisy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts