Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few cell phone pics of our trip to the park today. It was pretty hot (79 degrees!) but everyone seemed to have a good time. :)

In formation lol :p

...a few more to follow...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Your pack is gorgeous! I bet they had fun. It's so cute seeing a big husky with two little chi's. hehe. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I love seeing your pics Val!
They looked like they enjoyed their walk.
Faith has such a cheeky expression in the pic with just her and Dakota lol love it!!
Gorgeous furry kids you have. xx

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They are all very beautiful. When I saw the first picture, I thought the chis were attached to Dakota's lead, like a little sled dog team. lol

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! It was a lovely day out and we all had a great time and I love spoiling my small pack with little extra outings when I can. And yes, the first pic did resemble the three being hooked up to pull a sled which I thought was cute. :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
No I don't think she was scared but there were some lawn maintenance people making a bunch of noise which is what Dakota was looking at in the last pics. Oh and Faith almost never pants, she's a bit weird like that. lol

Edit: Now I remember why Faith is looking back like that, when I kneeled down to take the picture of the three of them Glory came running to me and Faith looked back at her. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts