Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Chihuahua People! I finally have time to check the forums on here on a regular basis again and I'm so excited to meet all the new people, as well as touch base with my old buds :coolwink:
I'm 15 credits away from graduating with my Associate's Degree and I have the summer off, which I'm so grateful for, because I just got a job in the office that I've been a work study in for the past year. It's a full time, salary, union, state job that has some nice benefits. This means I'm officially a grown up, I guess lol. I'll be stretching out my last 3 classes over the next year and graduating in 2015 :thumbleft:
Abu has been doing fabulous. He can go off leash and recalls most of the time, which is just amazing because he used to be a dog that bolted out the door never to be seen again. His aggression is 100% gone with humans, but still has some issues with other dogs. I plan to work with him a lot on socialization and training reinforcement over the summer. Unfortunately, he had to get some teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago :sad10: poor baby. But he's doing great eating his kibble and playing, with no sign of infection. Aesthetically, you can't even see some of his little bottom teeth are missing :p
Puff, my non-chi, just seems to be getting better and better. For those of you who don't know, I rescued her in November 2012 after my father passed. I thought I was giving her a good home to cross to rainbow bridge, but she has bounced back! She's got some old lady hip issues and I have her on a pain med for it, but overall she's a happy girl.
Again, really looking forward to being active on here again! Holla to my girls LS and LittleGemma! I missed reading about everyone's pooches. <3

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome back! I'm returning after a long hiatus, too. Congratulations on all your wonderful achievements! You should be very proud. And you have certainly made a fabulous difference in your two furbabies lives! Look forward to seeing your posts and pics!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back! I'm returning after a long hiatus, too. Congratulations on all your wonderful achievements! You should be very proud. And you have certainly made a fabulous difference in your two furbabies lives! Look forward to seeing your posts and pics!
Hurray for coming back! Thank you so much, that truly means a lot. Looking forward to getting to know you and your pooch(es?) more :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts