Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have internet at the new house. I absolutely LOVE it here; and I think the chi's feel the same. Much more space to run and play and of course, show bears. Gatsby has his staples taken out tomorrow, bless his little heart. He's the only one who didn't have to wear the 'cone of shame' after surgery, haha.

Posing pretty on the new (err, well, new to us) furniture!

BEAR! ^_^

Kahlua posing in dress from Grandma:

LOVE this pillow, got it at a lil local petshop for 50% off just cuz the shop owner was sweet lol.

I spoon you!

Walk like an Egyptian!!

Playing with toys:

Edit to add:
Newest addition, "Princess"

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh they do. And I'm quickly realizing thanks to Gatsby just how necessary it is to have those hair-removal rollers around =P The girls' brown fur doesn't show up on any of it since its so dark but there's little white hairs on everything lol.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw lovely pics! I love the first pic of them both together especially, so nice! :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Get the furniture sweeper, I think it's by swiffer or pledge. Somewhat obnoxious to use but effective and more cost effective than the sticky sheets.

That being said, adorable pups, they look happy but you can keep Princess! Ha!

·
Registered
602 Posts
AWW i love the egyptian one!!! so cute!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you end up getting the house you really liked?
!
Haha, believe it or not I actually got the house right NEXT DOOR to the one I liked that I posted about previously. While going to see that house, we noticed a For Rent sign at the house beside it and called that number... So, it kind of LEAD me to this house I guess, lol!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Great pics! Looks like the pups are pretty happy with their new house & furniture. :D And yeah...I hope Princess doesn't get loose. Sceery... LOL

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Haha, believe it or not I actually got the house right NEXT DOOR to the one I liked that I posted about previously. While going to see that house, we noticed a For Rent sign at the house beside it and called that number... So, it kind of LEAD me to this house I guess, lol!
How funny! And it certainly looks like the furkids approve!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Welcome back! Glad you got all moved in and love your new place. Your pups are beautiful as ever, but girl what were you thinking when you got Princess? I mean I know she too is a long hair (hehehehehe - long hair spider that is), but come on - Eeeewwww - me no likey spiders not one little bit. Everytime I see one in my house I get out the vacuum hose and suck it up, but I think Princess would break my vacuum so in that case I would be running out of the house screaming! LOL

·
Registered
432 Posts
Great pics! I do hope your Chis have a greater respect for arachnids than my Harry has... he usually pulls the legs off before squashing them, little rotter! Better keep Princess out of their way, she's too lovely to end up like that! :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome back!!! Everyone looks happy and seems to love the new place!! I can't wait to move in the spring and get out of this condo! Bleh!!

I nearly jumped out off my couch when I saw Princess!! eeeek!!! :3

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL!! My best friend and I had been talking about getting tarantulas for a while and finally just got around to it. She's my first one so I've still got a lot to learn but so far she's been quite fascinating to observe. I handled her at the pet shop but she's proven to be a bit shy once I transferred her from the sad plastic tub they had her in into her new home... she comes out for crickets but seems quite content in the cupcake hideaway. I'd like to eventually be able to have her come out but from what I've read it's not easy to 'socialize' or tame them; they pretty much just learn to tolerate you over time.. (unless they were handled young of course) which frankly if she's not going to enjoy it why put her through the stress now, haha. I think I could get used to an observation-only pet...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts