Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to say Hello to everyone who remembers me and for those who don't hello as well. I have been so busy over the past month I just haven't had a chance to get on here much. SO here's an update....

I have had Ella for a month now and love her to death. She is getting so big as you can see from my siggy. She is really gaining quite a personality as well.

I am having a few training problems though! She is constantly biting! I don't know what to do. I have tried the squirt bottle thing and she likes it, she doesn't consider it a punishment or anything she thinks it is a game, so I don't know what to do. Another thing she does is growl, if you move her when she doesn't want to be moved or try to lift the harness up over her head she will growl and try to nip at you. I have never had this problem with any dog I have owned. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it!

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Ella and Bella have the same harness...and they look alike......very cute ! sorry I don't have any advice.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awww welcome back ella looks like she has grown nicely jake has the same biting probs at the mo apparently with him its a male dominance thing its hard coz i hatre shouting at any of them so i try all the other ways but he gets his own way all the time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts