Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Poor Chico :(

Ringworm is really nothing serious though. And you couldn't have KNOWN the cat had ringworm, if you had known you would have taken care of it.

Def. have him sleep in his own bed until the ringworm is gone.
Thank you Kristin. the vet I go to are nice and the people who works there know the pet names. But its hard to get an appointment. It's always fully booked unless it's emergency. Thats way it took as 10 days to get an appointment after getting Lilly. And Chico got it from her in that time. I'm just glad I took him with me. He was just going for his anal gland. but there I ask the doctor about that small spot and thats when he used the black light and we found it in his head. He took hair sample to be sure. And sadly it was ringworm. I have to give him his meds for 1 month.

For Lilly he wants to see her on 30 May. For Chico on 6 june.
At least I found this out before we (Chico) were going to London. Or Chico and I would be here in our summer holiday. lol

3,132 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry I just now seen this. I hope Chico and Lilly are doing better... my friends baby had ring worm last summer, after some antibiotics it cleared up.

Good luck hun, give Chico and Lilly kisses for me!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
When are you going to London?
In July 6 or 7. I can't wait. :D

Oh, I am so sorry I just now seen this. I hope Chico and Lilly are doing better... my friends baby had ring worm last summer, after some antibiotics it cleared up.

Good luck hun, give Chico and Lilly kisses for me!
It's ok Kim. And thank you I will. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Do you have a property in London or will you stay in a hotel?
We have a family flat. And one of our neighbor has the cutes little yourky's. But sadly one died last summer. :(
When I was little i use to bag my mom for a puppy and she tell me to walk our neighbor yourky's in the park. lol She things that well make me stop asking. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
We have a family flat. And one of our neighbor has the cutes little yourky's. But sadly one died last summer. :(
When I was little i use to bag my mom for a puppy and she tell me to walk our neighbor yourky's in the park. lol She things that well make me stop asking. :rolleyes:
Didnt work though did it,Silly mummy........does she like Chico? :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts