Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

We have been gone far too long! I have a ton to catch up on, I am sure! I noticed that some of you have added new members to your family...congratulations!!! I can't wait to catch up on all the news.

Some of you already know why I was gone for so long but most of you don't...I am 15 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from "All the time pregnancy sickness". I haven't really been able to handle much more than lying on the sofa watching TV and sleeping the afternoon away! Argh! Things are much better now and I can't wait to catch up with all my chi-peeps!

Since the last time I was really here, Harley celebrated his 1st birthday! He is a big grown up boy now. Well, not really, he is just a bigger baby now! Here are some pictures of his "birthday pawty!"

Big Daddy and His Brithday Boy!!

Aww Mom! Stop taking pictures and let me enjoy my presents!

Happy Birthday to me.....

Finally, fun and games

Come on Brudder, I'll share my presents...let's play!

To those of you who are new, welcome to the site. This is the greatest bunch of people! To those who have been around a while, let me know how you have all been.

We're all glad to be back!

Lysa, Harley and Simon

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII And a BIG BIG WELCOME BACK. :D
We miss you around here. Congrats on being pregnant.
I'm so glad your back. And can't wait to see more pics of your furbabies again. :)

Owwwww our boys are growing up. Chico also had his 1 birthday party.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOOO!!! I can't believe how quickly time passes. Simon just turned 8 months old last week. Time flies when you have chi's! Please give Chico big Birthday hugs and kisses from all of us here! It's good to be back!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lysa - soooooooooo good to see you here again!! Wow, you're having a baby?! I am so excited for you. That is the best news ever!!!! So happy for you. Your pups look great. I'm so glad you're back. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lysa - soooooooooo good to see you here again!! Wow, you're having a baby?! I am so excited for you. That is the best news ever!!!! So happy for you. Your pups look great. I'm so glad you're back. :)

Brodysmom
Thanks Tracy! It's great to be back. I have missed chatting with my chi-ppl friends. Harley and Simon have gotten so spoiled with me being home! I don't know what they are going to do when I am well enough to go back to work!

How's my main man Brody doing?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
hi lysa im so happy bto have you back i missed you hunni
ohhhh and huge congrats on your baby news im so happy for you and hubby glad your feeling a bit better and glad you came back to us xxx

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
birthday pawty! i love it!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!! lovely to have you here again sharing gorgeous piccies xxxxxxxxx
Thanks! It's great to finally be back! I will have to get some more pics posted. Not that they have changed much but they are just too cute not to share!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi lysa im so happy bto have you back i missed you hunni
ohhhh and huge congrats on your baby news im so happy for you and hubby glad your feeling a bit better and glad you came back to us xxx

I could never stay away for too long! I missed you guys too much! Besides Harley and Simon were missing news from their online friends!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Welcome back Lysa! And a big CONGRATS on the pregnancy. Sorry you're having such a rough time of it. Hopefully the all-the-time sickness will end soon and you can actually enjoy this time :)

The pups look great! So nice of the birthday boy to share with his brother ;)

3,132 Posts
CONGRATS Girl!!!!! I've been missing ya!!!! Welcome back, I love your babies! :D

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Welcome Back Lysa!! Your were missed very much!! I also adding another addition to the forever growing family. :D So glad your back and Congrats on being pregnant...with all the aches and pains and sickness I sure dont miss being pregnant but I loved what came out of being pregnant :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hi there Lysa!! I have been wondering where you went! You were very much missed! How exciting about your pregnancy! Congrats!! I'm sorry to hear about the icky morning sickness. That stuff can be terrible!

Happy Birthday Harley! What a beautiful boy you are! The pictures are all so cute!

It's great to have you back, girl! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my girl's back!!! We have missed you so much. I'm so glad you're into the second trimester. Hopefully it will just keep getting better. Love the pics!!! You have some catching up to do girlie!!! Hugs and kisses to all of you.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Happy birthday Harley.. and welcome back! great photos he is such a doll

1 - 20 of 25 Posts