Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ya everyone were back from the champ show we stayed in the tent and boy am i glad to be back and have a bath lol!
jacob got a third he done good i think he was real tired as well as we stayed on the dog show camp site and all the other dogs were barking all nite so he didnt sleep that great but we stayed a second nite and he slept so well so qualified again lol im real please il post some pics on piccie section later.

and jayne it was really nice to meet you and your mum hopefully next time tyson will be there.jacob says hello lol :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awwww thanks he is a sweetie i was really pleased with him the weekend apart from the odd strop he was really good everyone keeps saying how tiny he is i didnt realise he was that small thats prob coz im with him 24/7 lol :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ruby has her second vaccine this week so will start training next week and her first show will prob be the british chihuahua champ show in november then she will do lka there her only two chances to qualify for next years crufts otherwise to late

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks yeah we had a great weekend got them both new show leads gotta get ruby prepared now does anyone have any hints on getting them to walk on lead

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
FANTASTICO Jacob!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: Ive camped at new forest twice lol for 2 weeks lol but had access to the baths round the corner Vicki Ill have to give you a map to the showers next time :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts