Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Why does the iPhone app keep double posting pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
I have noticed that the Iphone app (at least for me) always posts a link of the pics and inserts the pics as a image as well. Not sure why it does it. I will have to look into the settings and see if there is a way to make it not post the links.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hehe my dogs love to look for crumbs on the floor :) . Prince's hoodie looks real cute on him. is Lady wearin the hip doggie shirt with the star on it. i have that one for Minnie and Latte but in brown w/ pink trim . i love that shirt

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe my dogs love to look for crumbs on the floor :) . Prince's hoodie looks real cute on him. is Lady wearin the hip doggie shirt with the star on it. i have that one for Minnie and Latte but in brown w/ pink trim . i love that shirt
The shirt with blue star was one of the first things I ordered for Prince but the small was way to big. I kept it since it fit Lady....Lady secretly hates me for a blue shirt! I ended up getting Prince the bugandy with the star in XS. I like those little t neck shirts. I do wish Lady had the pink one!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts