Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a terrible time with photobucket :(

Tabitha has growled a lot, and she jumps and scratches at him.
Jerry is being better behaved. Gosh, he is such a tiny little guy!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awwww!!!! He's so sweet & lookie at his wonky ears! hehe Matilda used to have ears that turned backwards for a bit. Too cute! How are Tabitha & Jerry liking him so far?

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
....How are Tabitha & Jerry liking him so far?
they really are so much bigger and more rambunctious than he is... I let them
sniff each other, but no playtime together for a bit until the bigger kids can be
trusted...

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
they really are so much bigger and more rambunctious than he is... I let them
sniff each other, but no playtime together for a bit until the bigger kids can be
trusted...
That's understandable. I bet it won't take them long though. My crew are pretty nosey & noisey when meaning newbies but within a couple hours to a couple days they always chill a bit. Some adjust easier than others. The boys are always the easiest to be excepted from what I've experienced though so hopefully it won't take long & your crew will all be playing gently & snuggling with him in no time. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg he's even cuter in your pics. Just absolutely darling, I hope he made your day a bit better. Seems like he's been ages in the making lol!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
What a sweet, sweet boy! You two look so happy together and yes, he's a tiny lil' thing!

Awww...congratulations!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Therese..He is awesome! So tiny and so gorgeous.. I love his ears! There is nothing like a baby to totally take over a household..lol I completely agree with Heather that little boys are accepted much quicker by the pack and Jerry will adjusted quicker than Tabby. The boys are always more laid back in my personal experience. I hope your trip was pleasant, he looks quite content in your arms..lol Keep those pics and updates coming.. I love it! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Therese I know you have had a very emotional day. GO hug that precious little baby and try to feel better. Just love him!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He is absolutely, positively adorable!!! I just love him! Congrats Therese!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh Therese! He is JUST DARLING!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I know, I'm shouting but I can't help it. ha ha. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts