Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I have Corky on Science Diet Puppy Chicken wet food and Puppy Small Bites dry food. He likes both but I think getting a bit tired of chicken and I cannot find a different flavor other than chicken in Science Diet Puppy food.

I would like to offer him a variety of wet food flavors but that would mean I need to change brands. What is a good wet brand of puppy food? Also would it be ok to give him dry food from science diet and a different brand of wet food?

Thanks!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Its what works best for you and your puppy and getting him to eat. Two different kinds, one wet and one dry is fine if that is what you puppy gets used to. For myself, I only feed the dry now because of stools and smell, but when they were little I used Science diet canned food (chicken) and Euknaba dry (puppie food). Now they are on Science diet dry only.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Wellness canned food comes in different flavors and my guy loves it. It also comes in smaller cans, which is nice. It's also better for pups than the Science Diet stuff with healthier ingredients (human grade) and nutritional value.

You can't get it at Petmsart or Petco, but you can find it in smaller petstores. Here's the link to see who sells it near you: http://oldmotherhubbard.com/locator/locator_form.asp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts