Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this picture from the breeder yesterday. I thought it was too cute not to share. We have finally decided to call her Addy. Originally was Abby...but this little one looks like she has attitude. We pick her up tomorrow:hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, how precious.. She looks like a tiny wolf.. Love her coloring.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow shes beautiful good luck with her!
Thank you :)

wow Kristy, I didn't know you were getting another. She is a beauty alright :)
Hey Debra!! Yeah....it came on within the last month or so. We fostered a little grl chi for almost 2 months and wanted to keep her ...but when that fell thru...the kids were begging for one more. This is it tho:coolwink:
Draco sure is a handsome boy!!!

Oh, how precious.. She looks like a tiny wolf.. Love her coloring.
Thank you :)

lovely girl

Awwww....thanks:daisy:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I'm so excited for you!! I just LOVE the name Addy...it fits her perfectly! I surely hope she's not as much "trouble" as she looks....she & Bailey will be taking over! LOL

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be anxious to hear all about her!! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm so excited for you!! I just LOVE the name Addy...it fits her perfectly! I surely hope she's not as much "trouble" as she looks....she & Bailey will be taking over! LOL

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be anxious to hear all about her!! :)
Thanks Heather..Im afraid you may be right.....I can see it now:angel12:

Awww what a pretty little thing. Soo sweet x
Thank you:)

Haha, what a cutie! I love her facial expression and all the other kinda crowded around her:) She looks like she's gonna be a little stinker!
Thank you.....I think she does look like a little stinker too...lets hope she's not. My husband will kill me;)

Awww she is too cute!!
Cheeky wee face on her, lol xxx
Thank you

Aww she looks great xx
Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts