Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eben dough we wives in Texas werez itz hot year round. :lol:

(I can never get them to not close their eyes with the flash)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ladies!!! :) I know they hate my camera! :lol: I'm sure they think, "Oh no, what's she up to now" every time I get it out. :lol: But darnit, I can't help myself. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I laughed out loud they are so so cute! Lucky chi wees that they don't have to deal wif da big bad snows!
It actually snowed here last year. Second time in 30 years. They didn't know what to think about all that cold, wet stuff. :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I laughed out loud they are so so cute! Lucky chi wees that they don't have to deal wif da big bad snows!
I did the same! That might be the cutest thing EVER. Looks like youve got your holiday card set for this year! Gosh they are cute! I cant imagine trying to get mine to wear little hats, they make enough fuss about the coats!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww, you ladies are so kind! Thank you for your sweet comments on my little Munchkins. They are so tolerant to my dress up and photo shoots. Funny thing is that I take lots of pics of them dressed, but they don't often wear clothes unless it's cold outside, and only for a few minutes long enough to sniff around. They love outside, so I take them out for a few minutes even when the weather gets quite cold for our area. I can't say that they are very fond of the clothes, and the hats just bobble around on their heads, and end up falling over their eyes. :lol: But they sure make for cute pics. :D

I got those lil outfits off of Petedge, I believe. I know that I have seen them on other websites as well, and eBay too. :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Awww, you ladies are so kind! Thank you for your sweet comments on my little Munchkins. They are so tolerant to my dress up and photo shoots. Funny thing is that I take lots of pics of them dressed, but they don't often wear clothes unless it's cold outside, and only for a few minutes long enough to sniff around. They love outside, so I take them out for a few minutes even when the weather gets quite cold for our area. I can't say that they are very fond of the clothes, and the hats just bobble around on their heads, and end up falling over their eyes. :lol: But they sure make for cute pics. :D

I got those lil outfits off of Petedge, I believe. I know that I have seen them on other websites as well, and eBay too. :)

So when is the next Chi Wee closet sale? :laughing1:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Are you in SE Texas too T?

It snowed here as well last 2 years, people went bananas.

That being said out wittle ones don't see too much coat weather, maybe a light sweater :]

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i mastered the eye open with flash! u gotta do it real real real quick! haha they look so adorable in their sweaters! and hats!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL. Well, that is just too cute for words! I love the little hats! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts