Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I took the dogs to the park. It was beautiful weather in the high 70's it was perfect! Today on the other hand is frickin freezing! lol Missouri weather for ya!! Here are some pics from yesterday!!

The road heading to the river.

Kaige walking in the water.

Kizzie looking adorable.

Kaige: Kizzie creepin in the background.

Kaige: Kizzie can't stand Kaige getting all the attention, sticking tongue out.

The water.

The water.

The water.

Kanyon in the river.

Well over 50 vultures flying over us. We never see this many, maybe 5-10 but never over 50! It was kinda creepy! lol

Dipping.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more...

Kizzie

Shayley

Favorite Shot of Kaige

Same shot B&W

Throwing rocks in the river, Kaige would bring the same one back, this time he brought back a little leaf! lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:eek: Wow! Beautiful shots! You are talented! ...well I`m sure that having gorgeous models helps a lot too! lol:p

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh and I was wondering, does Kaige have any Boston Terrier in him? ...something about his little nose reminds me so much of a Boston or Pug.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Oh WOW! That is such a scenic place!
fantastic photos

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and I was wondering, does Kaige have any Boston Terrier in him? ...something about his little nose reminds me so much of a Boston or Pug.
Thank you hon! Yes, Kaige is Chihuahua/Boston Terrier mix. The pound we adopted him out wasn't for sure what he was mixed with said Chihuahua/Minpin but all I can see is Chi/BT in him! lol He's a handsome little devil!!!

WOW Lovely pictures. TY for sharing them.
Aw thank you! I'm glad you liked them!

Oh WOW! That is such a scenic place!
fantastic photos
Thanks hon! I love taking the dogs there! Our fave place!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Your pics are always so lovely, Kerri. That shot of Kaige (the one you said is your favorite) is just exquisite. I love your dogs. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kerri that first pic of the road leading to water should be a post card!! Very nice!!
Aw Pam, that is way too nice! lol Thank you! I love b&w photos.

Your pics are always so lovely, Kerri. That shot of Kaige (the one you said is your favorite) is just exquisite. I love your dogs. :)
You're so sweet hon! Thank you so much!!:hello1:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hello, I'm back to your thread!!! :hello1:
Why you ask?! I want more pictures please!!! :D

What did you think you can spoil us with gorgeous pics and run off??? :eek: NO!!! :twisted:
From now on you must provide daily...ok ok weekly pictures for my pure entertainment and delight! :dance:
If you don't obey there will be severe consequences! (which are me begging! lol):notworthy:
Hope we have a deal!
Good day! :p

:clock: ...this is the beggining of the countdown to next weeks pics!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
...maybe I should stop posting while I'm soooo tired?! :scratch: I just can not be held responsible for the craziness of my posts...sorry! ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, I'm back to your thread!!! :hello1:
Why you ask?! I want more pictures please!!! :D

What did you think you can spoil us with gorgeous pics and run off??? :eek: NO!!! :twisted:
From now on you must provide daily...ok ok weekly pictures for my pure entertainment and delight! :dance:
If you don't obey there will be severe consequences! (which are me begging! lol):notworthy:
Hope we have a deal!
Good day! :p

:clock: ...this is the beggining of the countdown to next weeks pics!
LOL This is toooo funny!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful pictures you captured there!! I envy those with photography talent. : )

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beautiful pictures you captured there!! I envy those with photography talent. : )
Aw you're too sweet! Thank you so much! :hello1:

hi wshsow look at that great photography really nice pics love the one of kaige with his leave
LOL That photo makes me laugh! He's such a dork! He had his rock & a leaf. Goof ball! Thank you very much!!

you have a very good photo eye kerri,
they are beautiful
Aw thank you hon! I love taking them to the park! :hello1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts